Ex-Pats!! Where do You Bring the Ladies??

Savittre

I'm considering moving to LOS in the near future.

As I'm based in Taiwan, the general wisdom here is not to bring a lady back to your place, 'cause who knows who she knows, and things sometimes go sour, you know. Also, she may sneak your keys away, in which case you'd better get your locks changed *immediately*, no joking about it.

So, among you Bangkok ex-pats, what's the general wisdom?? I realize the smart thing to do depends on your own personal circumstances, so I mention here that I'm not married and don't have a steady girl, and have every intention of keeping things exactly this way!!!TIA!!! laugh.gif" border="0

BTW, what kind of shape are the ST rooms at Nana/Sukhumvit in? Are they quite acceptable or are they seedy and questionable??

I almost never brought a working girl to my home. Just asking for trouble, if only when she decides to drop in on you at times you do not want her there. Go to a short time hotel or motel. Now lots of folks do bring them home with them. And those folks have been known to suddenly start searching for a new place to live.

I agree, don't bring her home, eventually it will come back to bite u.

I save my fun for Phuket, no "outings" in bkk for me.

I figure why piss in my own pool.

the only info I will give out is my cell phone ##. I just hope none are cleaver enough to figure out how to find the address it is billed to.

No matter how sweet the girl is, they can turn "psyco" on you even if it is just an act to up the ante for more money.

Over the past 5+ years I have brought hundreds of ladies back to my place without any problem at all.

As Khun Sanuk said you should know something about the lady and not invite trouble by bringing back The Psycho Bitch from Hell.

I think if you have enough worry about what that lady might do in your place, you should leave her in the bar where she will not do any damage. That's my policy and it has worked for me. There are plenty of ladies available, so try another one you do feel comfortable with.

Also, I might mention my apartment complex has a decent guard staff. I always take care of them around the holidays and at other times. There may have been ladies that have come back for reasons unknown, but I never knew about it. The guards always call me whenever I have a guest wanting to see me.

I much prefer the comfort of my apartment for the ladies than some flea-bag short-time place where they clean out the crap with high pressure fire hoses.

But, I am single, and I realize guys that have a lady at home and are into butterflying have a problem solved by short-time rooms.

KS and Sarisin are adding a bit of a twist to the direction that the respondents were headed. But, I FIRMLY place my vote back on track with Flashermac and pasathai!

So far, it is 3 to 2. But, either way, I hope you will notice that everybody is urging caution of one degree or another. Good luck. You will need it. cool.gif" border="0

PS--the short time rooms aren't nothing to shout about, but they are cleaner than the average BG, so no one has got license to complain. People who say that they don't like the ST rooms, probably just need to start sticking around for one additional beer before bar fining their girls. smile.gif" border="0

Archived