Top 10 gogo bars in bangkok

northernguy30

Erotica NEP next to rainbow3 has some loveliies and few customers.

Midnight SC is supremely awful! the deKserve asked me Three times for a drink before i even had one in front of me. That was too much for me and i payed without even touching it, Then she just outright asked for money! like i owe this cunt something, And the 6 girls dancing were fat assed slags! OI

Next door Shark is good

Baccarra i can never get any of the girls i want, so out of frustration i avoid the place.

G-spot is good

Mandarin is over-rated, Do they even have girls upstairs anymore? maybe i go too early. I've got to remember to wait for the second string, starting line up is usually shit

Erotica used to be great but had gone to shit last few times I've looked.

I used to agree with you on Midnite but, depending on what time you poke your head in, you can have a completely different experience. Usually it's fatties and katoeys. But sometimes it's a lineup of cute nude friendly spinners! And I haven't found them to be too persistent for drinks.

Shark is OK and friendly. Would be better for me if they showed more flesh.

Mandarin, as you say, is overrated.

Best gogos in Bangkok? How do you measure it? You could have a few criteria.

1. Number of girls you've barfined from there in the last year.

2. Number of girls you'd like to barfine.

3. Number of girls you find attractive.

4. Percent of girls you find attractive.

Going by criteria no. 1, Baccara is my top bar in Bangkok. Here's the rest of my top 5 on that, most basic, criteria.

1. Baccara

2. Angelwitch

3. Rainbow 4

4. Erotica

5. Afterskool

Below that:

Rawhide is good because of the level of nudity and friendliness

Cactus - ditto

Shebas - ditto plus I like pasties and stockings and shaven combination :)

DejaVu - usually has a good selection of nude girls (although can be like Midnite if you visit at the wrong time)

Shark - friendliness and costumes OK if black.

I hesitate to say Rainbow 1, Rainbow 2, etc because I hate their laziness about showing. Angelwitch has shown us that they obviously CAN if they really want to, but the Rainbow bars are just too fucking lazy. :thumbdown:

Bar that annoys me: Dollhouse. It used to be so good, now it just lacks life every time I give it a chance. Music is slow and dull and I get a sense that some of the more attractive girls are a bit up themselves there too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first post that mentioned Angel Witch, which surprises me. It used to be the best bar in Nana, hands down. But I have not been since last summer - began to wonder if things had changed. Particularly as I saw a flyer in the Pattaya Angel Witch that advertised the NP Angel Witch for sale.

Now here's an idea. We good all pool our money and buy the Nana Angel witch. Then, we could all take turns interviewing and recruiting the dancers - that has to be the best part of being a bar owner. Some one has to do it.

Now here's an idea. We good all pool our money and buy the Nana Angel witch. Then, we could all take turns interviewing and recruiting the dancers - that has to be the best part of being a bar owner. Some one has to do it.

And here is the Management:

KD watching over the Closing Hours :sleeping:

jjsushi making sure, no one with a small d..k enters the place :nono:

MM rescuing all the dramas that might occure :yikes:

clubsiam ensuring no scammers operate on the premisses :liar:

Ranger beeing in charge of the diddling area

:bow:

FJ being the F&B-Manager :drunk:

OH.... well let's not start that again :shhh:

Any further suggestions?? :hmmm:

MaW :wave:

agreed,

Both AW venues now do to much show

the rest of the girls are hiding and not interacting with customers

AW PTY is getting very bad in this aspect imho

Yep, I would agree with that. Both bars are catering a bit too much to 'nice' farang couples who want to see 'naughty' shows. Too many farang females in there at any one time.

But the Pattaya branch is MUCH worse for that.

I've said before that it is the one of the worst gogos in Pattaya. Please don't get me started again... :) Camp burlesque shows catering to the whims of a ladyboy manager, not to the tastes of heterosexual horny men. They go on for hours without a break. No chance to see the normal girls in between. The line-up (including the 'showgirls') is substandard. And, to top it all, drinks are expensive with no happy hour. :shakehead

The Bangkok one is better though. (And guess what, it's the one overseen by a male farang rather than a Thai ladyboy :smirk: ) I like the costumes. It has a few cute girls. I've barfined quite a few of them and they've performed OK. And (unlike the fucking Rainbow bars :cussing: ), they've made an effort on showing. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: We've got to support bars like that as opposed to lazy ones that rest on their laurels.

Coming back from Pattaya, it was highly noticeable that Rainbow 1 had few customers even at peak time. It was a Sunday but, even so, 6 or 7 years ago it would have been packed. :smirk:

Archived