Top 10 gogo bars in bangkok

northernguy30

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, I would agree with that. Both bars are catering a bit too much to 'nice' farang couples who want to see 'naughty' shows. Too many farang females in there at any one time.

NEP is changing. I saw what was, for me at least, a first tonight. I was in Rainbow 1 early in the evening, and it had more Farang female customers than Farang male customers. I have never seen that before.

A bit of fluke since the Farang women came in a pack of eight and for whatever reason picked Rainbow 1 for their "anthropological study" (or whatever reason they had for visiting NEP - didn't stick around and ask them why), but it shows how light real customers are on the ground in NEP when this sort of fluke can lead to more Farang women in a bar than Farang men on a Friday night.

... he went to Utah, converted to Morman, and is now running for President.

555555555 You don't know how close that really is! My home state even voted for him...

Seriously, last I heard from him he was hanging in the PI mostly now so he could indulge in both his habits: pussy and poker.

Cheers,

SD

Hey, I'm in charge of the costumes here! :deal:

I like boots. Or, failing boots, fishnet stockings all the way, like in Shebas. In fact, I'll give you a choice. 4 shifts.

1. Shebas style - fishnets, no boots, silver star pasties, lineup all otherwise naked and shaven. Oiled too. :)

2. Shiny fetish (PVC?) gear, close to Angelwitch but more sheer. All showing tits.

3. Gold 'foil' micro-bikinis or 'slingshot' micro bikinis (as I've seen in Sisterz. Sadly no fuckable girls were wearing them though).

4. Afterskool 'tuxedos' with collar and tie but all bottomless.

No oldies, no silicone, no stretch marks or tummy scars. And any girl who makes that 'why you no smile' gesture can be shot by the punter. Or one of those fetish Japanese 'pool ball' things can be attached to her gob. :thumbup:

Your suggestions on attire are fine with me, but I have another suggestion - on shows. I enjoyed the AngelWitch shows when they first started: they were fun, and they were different. But now it has gone too far and, in some cases, the shows are ridiculous.

And not just at AngelWitch. Other bars have jumped on the 'exotic show' bandwagon, and some are just lame. In Midnight bar last night, for example, they had some James Bond inspired show that was downright embarrassing.

When done right, I enjoy a good exotic show; but when done poorly, it's a disaster. Almost as bad as drunken Farang customers dancing on the stage.

My suggestion: unless the mama-san/owner/choreographer (or whoever dreams up these routines) knows what she, he or it is doing, stick to familiar routines or none at all.

Of course, anyone who goes to the trouble of choreographing a scene probably thinks they know what they are doing. And this being Thailand, if an owner or mama-san comes up with a lame routine, none of the BGs will dare say anything.

Hence, the proliferation of really lame shows we see now. Maybe a bar owner will read this thread, and take the hint.

I'd actually say no shows at all, apart from the Peppermint 6 girl 3-song strip off and the Angelwitch hair shaking one. The others all suck, especially the 'lesbian' ones, the pussy-string/razor ones and the luminous painting ones.

Any slow music shows are pants. :thumbdown:

Archived