old times come back to haunt me

passingthru69

Well the Christmas gifts might be thin this year.

Motor in trk. plus going back to LOS for 3 weeks. Buying land. Pay over time. Whew..

Plus work has been the shits since coming back. Projects all messed up.

O.H. Might be back your way next summer. Found out we are putting up more wind towers in Rio Vista. in June I believe.

Blast from the past has sent me 3 emails in the last 2 days... I have'nt replied.

Tell blast from the past to knock it off! Or you can tell the wife "...see, I gave it to her so good, she remembers it 6 years later, watch your step or you are out and she is in!...now get in the kitchen and make my dinner!..." :)

Ok, welcome here any time, give a message when you are nearby! I'll give you the Thai tour!

you can tell the wife "...see, I gave it to her so good, she remembers it 6 years later, watch your step or you are out and she is in!...now get in the kitchen and make my dinner!..." :)

Be sure to tell us how that went. It has been a bit slow around here lately and this just might liven things up a bit :D

I'm not that stupid :content: My wife was not real happy about other lady at first. Then when they talked on mobile.. Ok things allright..

If I tell my wife go to then kichten now and cook. Well guess what might be the main course :stirthepo:hmmm:

The other one called two days ago. I had mobile to my wife.. Well that was a short polite call..

I joked at first with my wife when she asked why would lady call my now after such a long time.. I told my wife, Well I have good tounge :susel::closemouth:

She saw no humor in that comment..

It's the Christmas season, the girls start making their way through their email and sms lists, churning out the greetings -- how many board members have received multiple e-cards (usually 123greetings?) from out-of-the-blue girls during the past week or so?! They're just firing scattershot, but might be lucky and hit something...

YimSiam

Archived