old times come back to haunt me

passingthru69

Well here I am sitting in North Dakota freezing and my mobile rings. Ok. No number display. I answer the call. I hear a lady's voice. She says my english not good. I ask your speak german.. Yes. Ok I think it's my wife's friend in Germany. I say she is out in truck. Will have her call you

So I call my wife. Lady germany call. Call her back.. Ok will do.

Well my mobile rings again. Still bad english. Thai I understand a little.. Ok I hang up. Then I get a sms message. It was from a thai lady I met 6 years ago my first trip over :shocked: she asks if my email still the same. Well dumb me sms back yes :banghead:

Then I get another sms later. You read email yet?

No I'm busy.. Yea was b.s. with a friend.

Well long story short she asks mr how am I doing. I tell her I'm married now. Send her pics. She thens sms me the next day. You have web cam? I don't reply. I tell the mrs. again about this lady I went out with 1 time honest.. Ok it goes over so so. Then today she calls. I tell my wife please answer. Well she hangs up. So my wife calls her own her mobile.. Next thing I know they are chatting like 2 lost friends. :redflag:

Wife hangs up and looks at me. Lady no good, she wants you and I tell her we happy together.

Then I ask why did you tell her to call any time.. I want to keep track on her my wife says..

6 years and this lady still had my mobile number and email :shocked: Any body else had same thing happen?

Well Merry Christmas :)

and how in the hell did she get your USA phone number ?

Now how big of Christmas present are you buying your wife ?

I am sure thats one USA holiday that your wife likes ....

Anyway I think you dodged a bullet, the Thai lady from Germany could have buried you if she wanted to

Ho Ho Ho....

OC

I told mine about my serious historical relationships and she knows I've had a few one nighters over the years but she's not worried apart from my ex who is still around Pattaya sometimes and of course my missus stillsees her as a threat though I don't know why.

As for people phoning me, well I have used my mobile for business, for girls and for all kinds of contacts over the years and I still get calls from people I don't know or who I have forgotten. Then again, I suppose I have numbers in my phone I have not called for years as well !

Archived