am i going of women!!

keith doug

Keith, wake up to yourself.

You sound like some spoilt rich kid whining about having too much money.

Yours is just a small sacrifice, to many lovely willing participants at your beckon call. Go climb a mountain, do a university course, go and sail a boat for 2 weeks to find some distraction.

You will snap out of it soon.

You lucky, lucky bastard :)

is it like fish and chips everyday ,, it gets boaring..justy i am going of women and the thought of being married to one FOR EVER would drive me mad or have i lost the plot!!

If you lost the plot, you should try wanking instead of posting. You are in a luxury situation, so make the most out of it, soon enough you will start complaining about the lack of women when you are back in your sad little life back home.

Khun Prasert

happily married

I relate to keith.......ummm.....sought of.

Quiet often when I need a good night sleep, just when I am on the verge of entering that first phase of REM...over goes the leg and the hips start moving in that unmistakable way.

Being the gentleman that I am I always oblige and perform my duty.....but it leaves me with this kind of used, exploited feeling.

I know sometimes in LOS I feel like some of the girls just treat me like some cheap sexual object for their own pleasure. I remember once someone being rather annoyed when I could only manage a deposit on her tits 5 times a day.

Just once i would like them to engage me in a meaningful conversation when we are in bed rather than just use me and leave me this feeling, to them I am just a piece of meat.

Archived