no gals in future

gregchambers

Just my observations. Most of the b-gals who have kids in the sub five year range have boys. When I was upcountry, all the gals seem to have mostly boys. For instance, my gal's mother had six gals and one boy but her grandchildren consisted of four boys and one gal. Same with the cousins, mostly female but they all dropped boys. 15 years down the line, big trouble? Very weird!

I guess my reaction to your observation greg is - how?

A conspiracy? Some sort of genetic chromosonal engineering? Discarding of female babies?

It would be interesting to see the raw demographic stats on this, but based on my observations there is not a significant difference in the sexes. I seem to meet plenty of BGs with baby girls. I know one who has twin baby girls.

I suppose it is just a matter of who you know, but, nonetheless an interesting observation greg.

I remember hearing a teacher in high school claiming that 105 boys see birth for 100 girls.

Boys tend to die faster and things get balanced in their 20s (not sure about that last figure)

It's just one of those weird things, I guess - I was hoping (or not!) y'all had the same experience but evidently not. I sort of note it because whilst I would not mind taking on a daughter from some abandoned Thai gal I wouldn't be interested in taking on a boy, so it sort of sticks out in conversations with various Thai women.

Archived