The Sad Fuck We All Talk About

zanemay

I don't care too much for money,

Cause money can't buy you love,

Can't buy you love,

Everybody tells you so

Can't buy you love,

Oh, oh, oh, oo, oooooo

This piece is full of some wicked opinions. Every time I say the fellow is "stupid" or "sorry" or whatever, it is my bias speaking. I am not PC and while others will sympathize and empathize, I think this guy has gone way over the edge. I pass on this ugly story because it is such a shockingly graphic example of a type that has been described over and over on this board. Good luck to him. He will need it.

My little TGF from Bangkok has been with me for a week in Pattaya and loves to tell me about the men she sees. She is in a real quandary over one German fellow she met recently. She's under a lot of pressure and you will see why. You will also see that he is the definition of a pathetic, STUPID fuck. The ultimate negative role model.

Otto is a 52 year old German. He works for an airline. He is not a rich man. He is 6'5" and grossly fat. He has a little dick. "Cannot make lub," says Noi. "Pum puuee (fat) too much." She says it is difficult for him to lift his feet to walk up steps or negotiate the high curbs of tropical Thailand. He is an alcoholic who says he will not drink, but then gets up early in the morning to hit the bottle. He has been a lifetime smoker, but "last month finish." Yeah, right!

Noi met him a month ago and spent time with him for two weeks before he went back to Germany. She is a cute little freelancer, thirty-three years old and knows how to make a man happy. She responds to affection - she likes to receive it and then return it. She is from a successful farming family and is in no way a money grubbing, sick-buffalo-story prostitute. She has a good sense of humor and a charming reserve which leads to the greatest surprise the first few times she demonstrates her wonderful oral skills on ones dick. She is not a "stunner" by any stretch. She is not overtly sexy, but only speaking for myself, when I see her perfect little legs in a short skirt I get hungry. Seven years ago she married a German, but circumstances (jail,him) have come between them.

So Otto meets Noi and falls in love or at least wants to possess her way too fast (Dumb ass!). He is not the type who would appeal to any woman, so he starts throwing money at her like he is made of it. (How many times have I said this - throw around a lot of cash and you will never know whether a woman likes you or not.) But The Big O gives her 5,000 baht ($111) the first night and makes an 80,000 baht ($1,800) gesture on the third. (From this alone we know he is a stupid, pathetic fuck!) I can tell you that this is something he thought up. Noi would never ask or pressure for money. After we had spent 5 days together when I first met her I tried to talk to her about how much she thought I should give for many days together. She wouldn't go into it. "Up to you," she said. She is too proud to engage in such unseemly conversation.

Except for the 80,000 baht, Otto does not sound too abnormal. Yet. Now back in Germany, he has decided to pay her rent and sundry expenses and sends her 16,000 baht ($366) a month. Okay, stupid but not abnormal. He calls and emails everyday. When he doesn't get an answer he gets anxious and calls and emails more. He told her he spent 9,000 baht ($206) on calls in the last couple of weeks. He hasn't been getting any answers lately as she has been with me in Pattaya fucking me and loving me - if she doesn't love me, she does a fantastic job faking it! I don't say this to brag, but to show how sadly deluded Otto is. I don't give her much money (8,000 baht), but she hides away with me for a week. Hello Big O, is anybody home??

Of course not! And he is screwing with her mind. He has promised to give her a MILLION baht ($22,850)! 500,000 when he comes in December and they go meet her family and 500,000 when they get married in Germany. All of this is his idea and is as baffling to Noi as it is to me. "I don't know him! Him not know me! Why?"

Unbelievably, this gets worse. Overlooking the sheer absurdity of 4'10" Noi guiding this gargantuan geek about the streets of Berlin, the fact is that he's married now - already married to a Thai woman!!? A 45 year old he took to Germany, who has left him, taken their daughter and has gone off to live with a 21 year old German. And Otto is begging for more?!!

I don't think that people who are innocently naive deserve to get screwed, but anybody this fucking stupid and experienced deserves what they are going to get. Just because these girls sell a little of themselves in Bangkok, does not mean that they can be bought body and soul. The Big O is totally insensitive, disregarding the fact that Noi has a happy life already, that she likes a good fuck, that she loves other people.

She doesn't want to marry this big oaf, but I don't know how she can refuse 1,000,000 baht. She has two small children and a good mama-papa who keep a nice home for them. How can she resist the classic scenario? She goes to Germany, marries the sorry fuck, stays for a few months and then goes home to "take care mama." Thai society is very harsh on the poor. When a dump truck full of money pulls into your yard, you make room for it to drop its load!

I don't want to lose Noi although I know the future with these girls is always uncertain. But I think she should go with the flow and get the money. She is confounded by the decision she needs to make. I wish I could help her more. I told her what I thought, but my opinion isn't worth much. Still undecided she said, "I don't want to marry him." "Up to you."

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point where your story doesn't quite jive is that Otto works for the airline and makes little money but supposedly spends big time. Maybe Otto also runs a nice little brothel back in Berlin and has enough black money to throw around that he can't spend otherwise and as soon as Noi gets to Berlin she will be generating double and tripple of what she cost him.

What you haven't realized is that every TG has this story of the rich dumb guy who gave her so much money and ..... I've heard it too many times myself and it never influenced me to give her more.

LP

Zane, trafficking in Thai women is a big problem in Germany. 8 months ago I disembarked my plane at Frankfurt, and was waiting for my connection to the UK.

I saw 2 very big, almost biker types literally dragging 3 Thai girls from the same plane I had just exited from.

Standing near me were two policemen just eyeing them, as I can speak a little German I asked them if they thought the girls were OK.

They said "no probably not", but they knew the characters, they can't do anything unless the girls complain which they don't.

From what the girls been saying Zane, do warn her about what has occured and does go on in in Germany and also Holland regrding this vile trade.

Holland has now banned non EC nationals from working in the sex industry which has driven a lot of the trade underground, but at least made it harder for the criminals who trafffic women.

Such huge offers sound to good to be true, I travel a lot to Germany, mainly Hamburg and Berlin, I have stopped visiting the Thai places there as I know they are being kept there pretty much against there will.

The Thai embassy in Bonn (now possibly Berlin) will be able to supply your friend with some relevant info as I know they handle a fair number of cases per year.

Alernatively if you know this German guys full name and date and home town of birth, there are various agencies I can put you in touch with to see wheter or not he has been convicted or indeed is suspected of illegal activity in Germany and other EC countries.

Feel free to PM me

[ October 02, 2001: Message edited by: spirit_of_town_hall ]

I think the 'i have other falang he give big money but i no like him' story serves three purposes. Firstly as an ego boost to you, who doesn't feel good after hearing a story like that 'Im glad im not a sad fuck like him'.

Secondly it acts as a little prompter that perhaps you could increase your payment a little.

Thirdly it makes her look unshallow and not superficial, and that she doesn't base her choices on money alone.

quote:

Originally posted by Zane May:

I think more to the point, what is *your* problem? The vitrol you heap on Otto is pretty damn excessive. So, he is maybe making a mistake (again), but does that deserve the total abuse you heap on him?

For some one you don't know, he sure has you riled up.

Originally posted by ling_phoom:

"Maybe Otto also runs a nice little brothel back in Berlin and has enough black money to throw around that he can't spend otherwise and as soon as Noi gets to Berlin she will be generating double and tripple of what she cost him."

Or maybe he inherited a hundred thousand DM from his parents, as many people in his age in Germany do. Or maybe he just saved hard the last twenty years and is a generous chap. Or ... or ...

I think we shouldn't jump to conclusions which fit a certain stereotype here. Someone will post something going "Maybe Otto ..." and the next poster will take it as gospel truth. Don't crucify a person - if indeed he exists - on the grounds of some bargirl's tale.

The original poster in particular seems to get carried away heaping ridicule on poor Otto ("gargantuan geek", "grossly fat"). I'd thought that intelligent folks would have stopped making fun of people's physical shortcomings by the time they're 14 or 15.

Archived