Soi 8 Hotels.

hall

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hall,

I have only stayed at the Promenade - about 6 years ago. Pretty rough then, don't know if it has upgraded.

Not stayed at Stable Lodge, but have visited and it looks clean.

Royal Asia is way down the soi. A long way to walk even if you are healthy. But it has a tuk tuk that will bring you to Sukumvit.

I don't know anything about Adelphi Suites. You didn't say anything about your budget or why you want that location. Across Suk on Soi 11 are Business Inn (rooms a bit small and sterile, but clean and modern), Swiss Park (never stayed there, but many like it), and Ambassador and Grand President a bit deeper in soi 11.

If you want to be close to Nana BTS and Nana Plaza, try Majestic Suites right on Suk. Ask for the larger room - its worth it.

Nice place...

www.adelphisuites.com

I toured the place a few weeks ago and will move in there as a service apt next month.

Good eye on Soi 8.. VERY CLEAN, no smells... co-op has private security and pvt street cleaners.

Some of the condos on Soi 8 are in the 35Mill baht range. Soi 8 is a nice respit from the sewer smell on the other sois.

BTW, and then you have Avivia just a few meters toward Suk/..... Good pick!

Watch out for the pimps!

I found this on the Adelphi website (facilities page).

[color:blue]Adelphi Suites Serviced Apartments panders its guests with a delightful range of facilities. [/color] :surprised:

I thought the price was too good to be true until I read that statement. Looks like they put you to work! :scared:

Rubish... As to the distance it is #6 Soi 8 and not far.....less than 5 min and you have to pass Aviva Massage etc. Real close and a nice place. I didn't notice the Stable Lodge, I tend to stay away from 2.5 Star places. Good pick as the Adelphi is really nice as is most of Soi8 I'm going to use then as a short term serviced apt this summer!

Archived