Rock Hard BKK

AhTeckLim

quote:

Originally posted by AhTeckLim:

I have been to Rock Hard Phuket and Clinton but have not been to the 'new' Nana Rock Hard. Any reviews on it? Mark and the big bell's place , isn't it!

Well, you had better get there soon or you will miss it. It will move back to Clinton Plaza in the near future. I was rather surprised to hear this from the owner (Larry, not the guys you mentioned) as I know he has had problems there in the past.

Rock Hard has been especially wild lately. Angelwitch Bar was closed down for 30 days (soft re-opening the 18th at midnight) and they have added many of the Angelwitch dancers to Rock Hard's perky crew.

Rock Hard has been one of my favorite gogo bars in NEP. Great music, lively and fun dancers, draft beer, and a good time.

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

What is the status of the gogos in CEP? and CEP as a whole for that matter?

Good question Mr. Hippie. I guess there is little to attract me to CEP these days. The gogo scene is dismal and I have never been attracted to the beer bars there. With Rock Hard making the move to CEP this might change for me however as it is one of my favorite bars. I would assume most of the ladies, staff, etc. would move as well. Except for Ricky, one of the managers who is done the end of this month.

I might try to get over there this weekend and see what is up. I haven't been there since the Dance Contest in Dollhouse and that was quite awhile ago.

Archived