Australian prime minister urges apology to Aborigines

Flashermac

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone here ever shagged an aborigine, or is that not the done thing.

What about a midget aborigine :dunno:

Yeah I bonked a few in my younger day. Wasn't really the done thing but then bonking Thai hookers isn't the done thing where I come from either.

Apologising is a media term that doesn't describe what's happening. Sorry (and the Thais, who are clever at this sort of thing, have two words for sorry) is something you can say to someone who's father has died, without accepting personal responsibility for the death.

Any rational person would feel sorry for what's happened to the aborigines and, I'd like to point out, it will be a political action that will cost the taxpayer virtually nothing.

A pity "Honest" John couldn't have thought of a few of them.

The Howard Government introduced "intervention" in the NT just prior to the election debacle to help with the many problems with them...let us see what this new mob of Labor troff sniffers do ..undo the good work i will bet

TB....the Howard Government introduced "intervention" in the NT just prior to the election as a political stunt. And what did they achieve.......a big fat zilch except for some headlines.

The process of consultation with the aboriginal communities was virtually non-existent which was why it was destined to fail from the beginning.

Howard never listened to the aboriginal people which is why he will go down in history as probably the most arrogant PM the country has had. His arrogance cost the Libs the election probably...thank fuck.

Rudd and Howard are very similar in their political abilities the only difference is that Rudd serves the people whereas Howard served the top end of town.

As the elected representative of the people he speaks for the people. I fully support him in his apology but be assured that it will not be a off the cuff apology like the hysterical folk like you claim it will be.

We will see ..the talk back radio today was alive with rage about his actions...

Ok ..we wait now i guess..

Just out of curiosity TB....which radio station?

If your referring to the commercial stations... :rotl::rotl::rotl:

They are the same people who voted for Ray Martin to be our first president should we become a republic.

Archived