After 2am options.... Spicy?

Wallenda

Speaking of Cover Charge = Crap Bar, and not to flog a dead horse, but Nana Disco -- what the hell are they thinking. They have the 400 baht cover 7 days a week and the place looked to be empty when I looked in on Sunday night around midnight, in contrast to how it used to be packed 7 nites a week back when the cover was a 150baht ticket that came with a free beer. They know this. All they have to do is go back to that policy and they'd make a ton of money. Raise the cover on Friday and Saturday if you want, when the place will fill up regardless, but obviously the cover is a business killer the other 5 days a week. I guess they just don't like money.

People always get this messed up.

The basement of the Ambassador Hotel is called Spice Club. Lot's and lot's of girls, I'll let you be the judge on quality, but proximity to Nana and SC helps.

Spicy is a club over on soi Ruang Muang (or something like that) and it is not bad either, but it is slightly more down market, if that is possible, due to the Koh Sarn Road population and the fact that it closes later than Spice Club.

The Tunnel is better than both of those, located at soi Lang Suan soi 5, but dress nicely, bring your 'A' game and be prepared to smell like smoke for the next few days.

Cheers, Robaht

Yes, but part of the confusion comes from the fact that all Thais pronounce Spice Club (the one in the Ambassador) as "Spicey," because there's an "e" on the end.

Ah, the Thais...worst pronunciation of English in all of Asia.

preahko

• 2 weeks later...
Ah' date=' the Thais...worst pronunciation of English in all of Asia.[/quote']

so who's better? even singaporeans with their senglish are pretty unique...

Unique, yes, to be sure, but at least competent in SOME dialect of the language, as opposed to only being able to babble like babies despite many of them actually having studied the language in school (the case in Thailand--and I'm not singling out the bar girls here, either).

preahko

Archived