Name of Bar

NanaHunter

Right across the street from the Raj/Annies car park in a little bar with a flamer broiler in the back left corner as you walk in the door which is also on the left of the front. I'd sya 12 or so stools and the owner is American!

Anyone know the name?

is this the place near the bar with about 10 stools and where the bartender has black hair? you know the one, where sometimes some of the stools are occupied, but sometimes not, and where they serve beer, spirits and soft-drinks...

must be that one, right?

Good point....I guess it depends on which side of the street your standing. Perhaps I was standing across the road which means the bar didn't actually move...I did.

I hope the OP appreciates the effort we're going to for him.

the OP has only appreciation for Thaksin and his cronies!

we do our efforts and investigation for a broader public and not for the OP!

back to our research:

i do not think it is appropriate to explain moving bars with Einstein's theory of relativity! of course you move all the time and so the bar moves in relativity to you! but i am sure that in several cases i have come back to the same point in the universe i was before and the bar i used to see there was gone! so it has moved somehwere else not just in relativity to myself! or could it be that a couple of beers pulled me in a different space-time continuum? :dunno:

Archived