Taxi Sharing

Hamokhamok

I'm planning my next visit to Thailand.

I hope to be arriving in Bangkok Airport at approximately 07:35 am on Thursday May 15th. next.

I'm planning to travel by taxi to Hua Hin on arrival or as soon as I can get out of the airport.

Planning to use one of these Hua Hin taxis - fare 2800 for a taxi - 3000 for a mini bus.

Taxi fare is for taxi and driver not for the number of people in the car.

With that in mind does anyone here have any similar plans for Thursday 15th. May next and if so would you care to share the fare and of course the taxi to Hua Hin. The fare is one way.

I don't believe that booking the taxi now is a requirement but I'm trying to plan ahead.

These are the people I'm thinking about

http://www.huahintaxi.net/

Maybe someone has previous experience of this taxi firm and would like to share that experiences with us.

colorwolf.

Good suggestion. Will give it some considerations.

The flight times as shown up to March this year would probably be ok. I arrive at 07:35 and the flight to Hua Hin is at 10:30 so should be plenty of time to be late arriving and getting through immigration etc.

I took a couple of trips in similar planes... the ones that look like a minibus with wings... Fokkers?

in the Philippines and the trip was well worth the risk. I'm not the most fearless flier on the planet but view had me so mesmerized that I forgot to pray when we came into land.

Archived