For starters?

Fatboy

Sadly nor is your answer. I was trying to avoid looking in loads of gogos for an answer to my question. Thought that there might be a couple of bars that stood out. Maybe you just dont know.

I think the point of his response is/was, that gogos vary from night to night, depending on who shows up for work, who has been bar fined etc...also a lot may depend on your tastes and mood at the time.

Try Living Dolls SHow Case/Living Dolls and Dollhouse. Good luck.

Oh my buddha, what is the world coming to when Old Hippie is a civil voice of reason on this board...

I've tried the 'go to a go-go and order a beer' technique a few times -- and yeah, by about the 11th go-go (and perhaps 30 or so drinks between me and my various hostesses) it did tend to get a bit fun -- but not a very efficient use of time, as I generally have five days or fewer to try to survive in Pattaya, and I can't just stumble around blindly with no sense of mission the whole damn time - I am a strong believer in stumbling around blindly with some (albeit vague) idea in mind of where I should go and what I should do when I get there.

I'm a newbie still on this board (and hope to remain one forever - it's the Groucho Marx in me, I guess), but my suggestions would be:

a) review prior topics in the Pattaya folder, perhaps similar questions have been asked in the past... or maybe someone on the board regularly contributes a round-up of current go-go action... hint: the quick b---n f-x jumped over the lazy dog... which you could, say, compare with the analysis of the board's own little pig...

or

B) come up with a topic query designed in such a clever way that the Pattaya-wise among us might be lured out of their beer bars, Marriott suites, fan/no fridge cellblocks, fitness centers, BMWs, or ST hotels long enough to contribute a bit of knowledge without even realising that they are, in essence, answering one of those age-old board questions yet again (off the top of my head, somehow eliciting a list of the go-gos deemed to be the worst in the eyes of the Pattaya illuminati might do as well for you as a thread on the current best gogo, right? It's not that you need to have the best time possible in all of Pattaya, it's just that you want to avoid most of the worst.

Go-gos aren't even really my thing, I should've stopped with "check the Pattaya folder, Fatboy!"

YimSiam :smirk:

Fatboy,

For quantity (and quality) earlier in the evening:

Try Happy GoGo, Superbaby plus a few other Soi Diamond gogos... and a "must-see" at midnight is the head count at Peppermint (100s on stage!). Carousel and Coyotees have regular naked theme shows.

Angelwitch and Living Dolls Showcase too - but drinks pricey, and I've never had much luck at Angelwitch - some fat trollop prancing about on scaffolding. Up2u.

If you want a touch of the Cheap Charlie rough trade, try Champions - lots of flesh on show, but you may want to grab a granny and buy her a LD so long as she'll agree to put her clothes back on :-)

For friendliness, try Sisterz

For sheer sleaze (love it!) try What's up, Baby Dolls, Windmill, Beavers

I'm out of touch atm .. leading a life of quiet desperation in Oz. Back to Disneyworld soon.

Eyebee is the man with his finger on the pulse down Walking Street.. along with other bits of the girls' anatomies! :hubba:

:beer:

Wonderlust ... pedantic.

>>Have you been drinking too much

....yes

>>was that just hyperbole?

....yes

I'm usually too busy looking at the wall to wall pussy to do an accurate headcount.

But I guarantee there will be more women on stage in Peppermint at midnight than anywhere else in Pattaya if you want to cop an eyefull.

It's worth staying for after the headcount too for the naked show on the centre stage :hubba:

:beer:

Since I've been mentioned, here's my take. I agree with robaus about the midnight show at Peppermint (try to get there at 11:30 as there's another show then, as well) - lot's of fun and bare arses (and other bits). Sisterz is also very friendly, and the girls must have the smallest bikinis in town (those who wear them, that is!).

For filth Baby Dolls is the winner hands down, but Windmill is getting better (though I don't know about the incident reported in another thread). Special mention goes to Club 69, where the owner/manager has a rule that if you dance naked, then you have to stay naked all night (this only applies to the girls of course!). What's Up also has a great fun-factor - my mate robaus complains he gets trenchfoot of the hand when playing with the girls in the tub.

I'd also like to give a special mention to Heaven Above, which had an amazing display of nubility when I was in there last night. Not a fugly amongst 'em.

However YMMV, and gogo bars change from night to night, hour to hour, and even minute to minute. What can be dead one moment can be a rip roaring joint the next. As an example, I was in Naughty Girls the other night, usually a fairly boring gogo. Then about half a dozen young farang women came in, started playing with the girls and getting up on stage - and the place started rocking. Great fun!

For Pattaya specific boards take a look at www.pattaya-addicts.com and/or www.pattayasecrets.com.

I've gone on for far longer than I meant to, but I hope this has helped the OP in some small way.

I did a little tour on Walking Street the other night and here are the bars I enjoyed most:

Sisterz - Always had fun there, friendly place and some cute girls

Hooties - One total stunner and the girls seemed to have fun

Peppermint - Beautiful girls but always a bit too crowded

Archived