"Pimped Out" Comment Could Jeopardize Dem Debate on MSNBC

Flashermac

At 1:18pmET a TVNewser tipster wrote: "Howard Wolfson on Clinton conference call just blasting MSNBC for comments David Shuster made about Chelsea Clinton being 'pimped out.' Wolfson threatening to pull debates. Says there's a pattern at NBC."

The "pimped out" reference is about a comment Shuster made while filling in for Tucker Carlson yesterday. He was talking about Chelsea Clinton's role in her mother's campaign. Shuster said, "Doesn't it seem like Chelsea's sort of being pimped out in some weird sort of way?"

Pimps

This Bitch is using any and all excuses to try and gain press, even exploiting these comments. Hillary might as well face it, the comments might have been made because she is not liked, and may be doing herself even more harm. Frankly, I don't think she can win against Maccain, who I now realize is a wack job...and I might have to vote for this bitch to get some sanity back into the country...still, the thought of it just seems wrong to me...a chick for president...yeck...

The sales tax here in my city is about 9.75%...is there a state income tax in Arkansas? If not, that could explain, almost justify a high sales or "consumption tax." I see to recall Bill floating that idea around in lieu of a federal income tax. Either way, I really don't want her, and I don't really want Maccain either...so once again, the American people are fucked for a choice. Obama would at least break up the whole Clinton dynasty.

Archived