Pattaya-Korat?

Encore

Hi,

I'm in Jomtien right now, and returning to Vientiane (Laos) tomorrow. The BKK Pattaya motorway is still suffering from blockages, and it tok me 2 1/2 hrs this morning from BKK. Is there a shortcut I can take tomorrow that circumvents BKK and saves me driving time?

Hi,

I'm in Jomtien right now, and returning to Vientiane (Laos) tomorrow. The BKK Pattaya motorway is still suffering from blockages, and it tok me 2 1/2 hrs this morning from BKK. Is there a shortcut I can take tomorrow that circumvents BKK and saves me driving time?

I think you meant to say that the blockages were on Highway 7 at the final 2 flyovers that have yet to be completed and not the BKK-Chonburi Motorway (there is no such road as BKK-Pattaya motorway).

Highway 331 then 319 to Prachinburi then take Highway 33 through Nakhon Nayok, approx 45 KM to the west you will hit Highway 1 then head north towards Saraburi. The alternative is to pass through Khao Yai National Park, from Nakhon Nayok, a far more pleasurable route in my opinion (then again It only cost me 40 Baht to enter since I have WP)

Archived