Do you like it when...

cavanami

Love it .... luckily it's becoming more prevalent (seems almost the norm in Pattaya) and usually I can convince girls to shave if they haven't already.

There's one girl though who won't do it. Stubborn as fuck. It's really annoying because she'll do most things. But she's never done this and has just fixed this idea in her idea that she "won't change for anyone". :doah: It pisses me off because, as far as I'm concerned, it's no big deal for a woman to do this and there's no reason not to but you know how Thai women can get with stubborness and logic... :thumbdown:

Love it .... luckily it's becoming more prevalent (seems almost the norm in Pattaya) and usually I can convince girls to shave if they haven't already.

There's one girl though who won't do it. Stubborn as fuck. It's really annoying because she'll do most things. But she's never done this and has just fixed this idea in her idea that she "won't change for anyone". :doah: It pisses me off because, as far as I'm concerned, it's no big deal for a woman to do this and there's no reason not to but you know how Thai women can get with stubborness and logic... :thumbdown:

Have you shaved yours? :o

There's one girl though who won't do it. Stubborn as fuck. It's really annoying because she'll do most things. But she's never done this and has just fixed this idea in her idea that she "won't change for anyone". :doah: It pisses me off because' date=' as far as I'm concerned, it's no big deal for a woman to do this and there's no reason not to but you know how Thai women can get with stubborness and logic... :thumbdown: [/quote']

Have you shaved yours? :o

What are you talking about? I haven't got a 'money maker'! :)

Nope (not fully :) ) but I would if she asked. That was one of my arguments btw... I'd do something easy like that to make her happy.

Out of loads and loads of girls, only two have been stubborn (both with the same proud line: "I don't change for anyone" :doah: ). I pointed out that it wasn't a battle or a thing to win, merely a thing that would be good to do if it turned your partner on because it was easy and quick and painless to do. It would also grow back pretty quickly if she didn't like it.

One of the two, to her credit, actually listened to the logical argument and said the magic words "you're right". :shocked: :thumbup: I expect to see her shaven next time. But the other (who's much older) just won't. :shakehead

There are some girls I haven't asked - mostly ones who dance naked in bars where no other girl is shaven. I.e. Rawhide, No Name...

Otherwise I tend to leave a trail of shaven pussies behind me. :)

Archived