iPhones cracked in Thailand?

enigma

Why would you want an i-Phone now? :dunno:

There are *seriously* better phone/gadget options out there than the i-Phone!

Shitty camera, low GB storage for your tunes, slow data transfer, crap battery life... no way! :shakehead

When the 32GB / 5MP i-Phone comes out, then it *might* be worth thinking about, but not now IMO.

Piggy,

That is what I have been saying all along, but even if it was 32GB / 5MP I still wouldn't touch one with a bargepole. For many years I have been using O2 (who happen to be HTSC who also make the HP IPAQ series)because of the amount of third party software available for Windows Mobile OS.

For the past week or so in Korea I have been relying on Skype for phone calls, the office and hotel have WiFi, could I do that with and I-Phone? No Way!

Cracked iPhone will work everywhere, but you won't be able to update the phone's software until the next version is cracked too. If Apple decides to become real pricks, some online services will not work with cracked phones.

iPhone isn't about specs - it is about the interface. Really nice, but no way I want a phone that costs that much.

I am being forced to eat humble pie, when I got back friday night the wife handed me an I-Phone and asked me to give it a try, after 24 hours I am impressed,

It's an I-Pod Touch with basic Telecoms Functions that fulfils my basic needs, I have a PC or my laptop on my desk wherever I work and also where I sleep, I don't NEED to see office Documents in the 20-30 minutes I am away from the network, I need to be away from the office!

16GB Unlocked V 1.1.3 22,000 Baht

04GB Unlocked V 1,1,3 17,000 Baht

As a mobile media center it is good!

Archived