iPhones cracked in Thailand?

enigma

Is that for a new unlocked phone? Will it work in the USA with ALL the options?

As for unlocking them, I have read that they can later be relocked and or "bricked" with updates in firm ware, so maybe do some research before you commit to unlocking yours.

300 euros here in Spain and the unlock costs you 15 euros.....this would roughly translate into 14K bht and a few hundreds.

The "crack" works fine as some British and Americans ex-colleagues bought some and they seem to work fine in both the UK and US.

(at least for this unlock chip)

Why would you want an i-Phone now? :dunno:

There are *seriously* better phone/gadget options out there than the i-Phone!

Shitty camera, low GB storage for your tunes, slow data transfer, crap battery life... no way! :shakehead

When the 32GB / 5MP i-Phone comes out, then it *might* be worth thinking about, but not now IMO.

That's actually my new company standard issue phone. So I'll be carrying two phones I guess (one US company # and my old Thai #) unless I can figure how to make it work as one unit.

Works for me as I regularly run up B20K+/mo phone bills roaming and they want to consolidate that cost across all employees and one bill. It won't save my company any money, but it won't cost any more and will save me money, so that's cool.

Cheers,

SD -- now I have to learn to drive yet another phone :(

Archived