Her Jealousy is killing me!

Badger77

This is common for many bargirls especially once you've gotten into some kind of psueodo "relationship" --- this usually means having taken them for 3-5 consecutive nights or even having her stay with you 24x7 for 3-4+ days.

It's usually a reflection of their insecurities for two reasons. First is the simple reality that if we're dealing with a BG, she knows there are tons of others like her you could easily replace her with. That's something the more stable and business oriented or "emotionally intelligent" bargirls (they are far too rare) realize the jealousy tends to do nothing but make your leaving more likely --- basic human psychology there.

The second reason is that many bargirls either have had bad real (non-customer) relationships in the past (mostly with Thai men and not it doesn't mean Thai men are bad) or have had bad experiences with psuedo-relatinoships of a longer term (where there was some kind of emotional bonding to you or at least the consistency of your financial support, which is usually the primary reason for the emotional bonding but not always). Farthermore, some bargirls have NEVER had a real relationship and they THINK they know what they are doing, but experience in real or even psuedo relationships is not the same as how many people you've banged for bucks. For these 3 reasons, a lot of these BGs have real and fairly large insecurities when they bond emotionally with a guy.

I had the same issue in the past. I let it be and when it got to be too much, there'd be a fight, followed by making up, etc.

That was my mistake.

Everything I've said above refers to bargirls, but if you're dealing with a non-bargirl, the basis of jealousy is pretty similar....men have more power and choice to screw around in Thailand, many Thai women are emotionally immature when it comes to relationships, and I've noticed they tend to be effected/scarred more than Western women when it comes to the baggage from past failed relationships.

The question is would you consider her extreme jealousy something you would deal with or run and leave her due to? Most men would realize this is major red flag and just leave....I didn't....you should from what I read in your post.

Obviously, take any advance with a grain of salt. Additionally, I didn't read anything but the starting post.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets be clear here that some guys don't know how to play the game either. Like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman when attempting to woo Julia Roberts with champagne and strawberries she tells him not to bother as she is "a sure thing".

Some guys think they have to promise the bargirl hookers more than payment in the morning and thus when the promise is not delivered upon, there can be friction.

As for some other Thai girls, then the combination of a lack of education (or just plain stupid) and language problems can cause frustration which often manifests as jealousy.

Lets be clear here that some guys don't know how to play the game either. Like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman when attempting to woo Julia Roberts with champagne and strawberries she tells him not to bother as she is "a sure thing".

Some guys think they have to promise the bargirl hookers more than payment in the morning and thus when the promise is not delivered upon, there can be friction.

As for some other Thai girls, then the combination of a lack of education (or just plain stupid) and language problems can cause frustration which often manifests as jealousy.

Your last part is just so true :thumbup:

Archived