Her Jealousy is killing me!

Badger77

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get rid of her and stop pussy footing around. :shakehead

Don't and you'll end up like Torneyboy who can't even go to a bar on his own. :rolleyes: I can't believe a man would accept that. :thumbdown:

Munchmaster, I expected a bit more insight than "just dump her ass". I will always be able to go to the bars with just the fellas, trust me. The pros still outweigh the cons with this lady...I was hoping for some advice from the legends of this board. Maybe this subject has been beaten up in the past and bores you.

YS, I'm a bit lost when you say "my history fully justifies her attitude". (?) I've noticed other Asians being jealous in the past, but it was never at this level.

Sorry 'bout that - I meant that after Japanese, Koreans, Filipinas, and now Thais, and generally digging Asians, you're probably something of a jao-shu, and she's probably right to worry about you... As in Mekong's post - the wife is suspicious and snoops around a bit, but then again, he's got a secret second SIM card, so can you blame her?

cheers,

YimSiam

YS, I'm a bit lost when you say "my history fully justifies her attitude". (?) I've noticed other Asians being jealous in the past, but it was never at this level.

Sorry 'bout that - I meant that after Japanese, Koreans, Filipinas, and now Thais, and generally digging Asians, you're probably something of a jao-shu, and she's probably right to worry about you... As in Mekong's post - the wife is suspicious and snoops around a bit, but then again, he's got a secret second SIM card, so can you blame her?

cheers,

YimSiam

Archived