Her Jealousy is killing me!

Badger77

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is married life?.... :neener:

Never been happier ..

I thought the main reason why guys marry asian girls is that they are generally subservient and submissive and let the guys do what they want.

You need to sort this out TB' date=' quickly [img']http://th43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/gatsby6306/th_psiholog.gif[/img]

I think the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill. (And the pussy sweeter).

I was talking to some Vietnamese guys in HCM City once and they told me their dream was to marry a Japanese girl... because they were allegedly sweet, submissive and subservient.

As Torneyboy said, a lot of it is misunderstanding due to poor language skills on both sides.

I tend to disagree with this comment, I find that good language skills can also cause just as many problems.

My wife is fluent in English, and I mean 100% word perfect fluent, anything that is said between me and my mates within earshot is fully understood so I have to be extremely careful what I say and do not say in her presence. As SD has mentioned in previous threads, they won't say anything when out in public but once back home the inquisition will start if she heard something she didn't like.

Another thing is I sometimes forget she is Thai since we can have in depth discussions, disagreements, and arguments in English and she often has to remind me "M I may speak English but that does not mean that I understand it 100% or think Like a westerner". A lot of our disagreements have been down to simple misunderstandings due to me thinking of her as a westerner rather than an Asian.

The checking of the Phone bill, checking out mobile for call history / SMS etc did happen at the begining. I never hid the fact that I used to hang out in the bar scene and my ex-wife was an ex-BG, it was better to be honest up front than have her find out later. For all I know it may still go on but I have nothing to hide (I have a second cell phone / SIM card that I leave in my office desk when I am home in BKK)

Thai Women, and most Asian women to a point are suspisious and jealous to some degree and the the trick is to recognise their suspicions and act accordingly. As I said about the second cell phone and also having email address that she does not know about. I am 99% sure if I leave my email account open and say go and take a shower that she will have a sneaky look whilst I am away and this is the reason I keep it logged on so she sees and sees what I want her to see.

I can understand why she is suspicious, as some of you know I am only home at weekends, since my office is in Sri Racha I have an apartment in Pattaya I use midweek. Business trips take me away to places in SE Asia with known prostitution and having been in the region for 20 years now she knows that I know my way around and if it was the other way around I think that I would have my own suspicions.

I thought the main reason why guys marry asian girls is that they are generally subservient and submissive and let the guys do what they want.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

You are sadly deluded my man...

Cheers' date='

SD[/quote']

Please SD, say it isn't so th_thc40.gif

I'm into Asians and have noticed the Koreans, Japanese, and even Filipinas are not this bad.

So in other words, your history fully justifies her attitude, although she might be choosing a poor strategy, as you're not likely to hang around for her bitching for very long...

I agree with the poster who noted that it's also her way of showing you she cares, she's just playing her part a little over the top, for whatever reason.

YS

I'm into Asians and have noticed the Koreans' date=' Japanese, and even Filipinas are not this bad.

[/quote']

So in other words, your history fully justifies her attitude, although she might be choosing a poor strategy, as you're not likely to hang around for her bitching for very long...

I agree with the poster who noted that it's also her way of showing you she cares, she's just playing her part a little over the top, for whatever reason.

YS

YS, I'm a bit lost when you say "my history fully justifies her attitude". (?) I've noticed other Asians being jealous in the past, but it was never at this level. Nothing justifies acting like a little kid and playing mind games. Her strategy is a double edged sword. Although I like a challenge, it is frustrating at the same time. I have, however, noticed a gradual change for the better. That could be because I told her it is BS and Im not gonna stick around if it continues. Yes, a few people have said this is her way of showing she really cares, or that I'm a keeper. I see how that can be true but she now knows theres a chance of it backfiring.

And of course, it might be all a business game to keep me interested and still on the hook...Im always hesitant about that. How does a guy know if she's pulling you along with $-signs in her eyes, or if there is genuine interest? They are very good at what they do, so if its fake, Im honest enough to admit I probably wouldnt know. I guess I shouldnt care...but there in lies the problem, I do.

Archived