Her Jealousy is killing me!

Badger77

Never in all my years have I encountered someone who has this much jealousy. No matter where we go together or what we're doing, if I am kind and respectful to a woman it causes her to get very weird. Silent treatment followed by "you like her too mut". I am a friendly, outgoing guy who thinks positively most of the time. I'm decent to people and greet nearly everyone with a smile. This is flirting by her definition. What the hell? This is driving me crazy. I'm into Asians and have noticed the Koreans, Japanese, and even Filipinas are not this bad.

Is this a trait that all Thai girls have? Help!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found that yes ..in the early days..very bad .

My phone and the account would be studied etc..a lot of silly imo arguments .

As time went on things got better and better...as did her English and my Thai skills :p

If i look at a girl in Chinatown she will tell me "careful your heart" :cool:

And in Thailand i am never out of her sight ..if i want to go to a bar etc ...yep she is there with me ..no escapes possible :p

Still much better than falang ex.

So stick it out i guess is the short answer....good luck :thumbup:

Never in all my years have I encountered someone who has this much jealousy. No matter where we go together or what we're doing, if I am kind and respectful to a woman it causes her to get very weird. Silent treatment followed by "you like her too mut". I am a friendly, outgoing guy who thinks positively most of the time. I'm decent to people and greet nearly everyone with a smile. This is flirting by her definition. What the hell? This is driving me crazy. I'm into Asians and have noticed the Koreans, Japanese, and even Filipinas are not this bad.

Is this a trait that all Thai girls have? Help!

Not just Thais; I went out with a very tasty :hubba: British bird who was even worse than that mate: her MO was loud tantrums, howling and wailing, flying crockery, broken glass, weeklong sulks, verbal abuse to myself and others in earshot, if I even looked at or, God forbid, spoke to another bird in her presence (which is why all those verbs are in the past tense, not the present). It was hell. We had to leave loads of pubs/parties/restaurants because of her f*cking unreasonable behaviour. :cussing:

My jap ex-missus :doah: was quite similar too (though that cow's MO had I gazed upon or conversed with another female below the age of, say, 85, was the stern silent treatment then a blazing row once we got home and behind closed doors). That's why she's ex-missus, not missus, or one of the thousand reasons, trivia fans. :banghead:

Get her to clean up her act, or get shot of her mate. :down: Not worth the grief if it continues. :nono: Enjoy yourself. :beer:

jack :help:

PS. Having said which, and to address your actual question, I'm sure unreasonable jealousy's not a trait ALL Thai birds have but, yes, they are notorious for it from what I've heard and seen over the years. :hmmm:

My God, marathon posts from TB.

I suppose the jealousy is a compliment in a way, it shows you're a "keeper".

As Torneyboy said, a lot of it is misunderstanding due to poor language skills on both sides.

Also if you were a dyed in the wool 'monger when she met you she may suspect you haven't changed.

She would have grown up amongst Thai men who are unfaithful to their wives and girlfriends at every given opportunity and seen the reaction of the women and thinks this is normal.

It will improve with time.... unless you do stray of course and then you will really experience some Thai jealousy.

Thanks for all the interesting replies. I'm the rookie when it comes to Thai girls and its good to get some insight from more experienced mongers.

The girl Im talking about has a lot of good things going for her. Awesome skills in one department. (Yes, I know..."how do you think she got that way?"...whatever) But the mini arguements and other BS is tiring at times. Guess you just gotta weigh the pros and cons and see if its worth it. Shes a pain in the ass but that keeps it interesting. Im not one for the shy, submissive type...I must enjoy the pain or something. The sad thing is that she reminds me of the old lady.

Anybody believe that a man is drawn to a certain type of woman?

I thought I'd go down there and get something totally different, but that didnt happen.

Thoughts?

Archived