Freelancer Nightmare-Part 1

Badger77

We were packed and ready to go. Suitcases were out on the curb. My now infamous travel companion, Brett, came to my house because itâ??s on the way to the airport, parking is secure at my place, and we could just share a ride. The months of counting the days had finally passed, it was the 8th of Feb, 2008. Our ride arrived and we threw our stuff in the car. One last check to make sure the house and cars were locked. Letâ??s roll. 15 days of banging the finest TL has to offer lay right in front of us.

It had only been a little over 2 months since we first experienced the LOS. (Nov 07) Yeah, we were hookedâ?¦completely. Talking about it every single day at work, making countdown clocks online and stashing away enough cash had the anticipation at new heights. We were experienced this time, right? Weâ??re old pros now having already stumbled through an entire week, getting all the rookie mistakes out of our system. BS! We knew we were still beginners, but had researched Pattaya enough to THINK we knew it all.

â??Freelancers.â?Â, Brett said to me as we fought through traffic. â??Thatâ??s how you get a deal. Theyâ??re the diamonds in the rough.â? â??Oh, yeah. OK. Weâ??ll do it all brother!â? I told him. We were convinced this was the way to go. No bar fine. No bar owner. We could cut out all the BS and just get it wholesale. After all, weâ??re experts now. I was 100% sure Iâ??d be with a different girl every night. It was my plan from the start. Plans do, however, change sometimes, donâ??t they?

**Fast forward through the boring flights and taxi ride to Pattaya**

â??Welcome back!â? Our hotel front desk staff mustâ??ve been reminded that we were repeat guests. They acted it out pretty well, almost convincing. â??30 minutes?â? I asked Brett. â??Yep, meet you back down here.â? We didnâ??t have time to loseâ?¦couldnâ??t wait.

Soi 6 was first on the agenda. We didnâ??t care if it was 2am, weâ??re on vacation. (not â??holidayâ?Â!) Damn the clock. So off we went. It wasnâ??t very far on the map so the shoes got a workout. Arenâ??t we genius? Fist full of Baht and too cheap to flag a cab. Typical rookie falang. Finally found the alley weâ??d read so many crazy stories about. It was dark and dangerous looking. A few shadowy figures lurked in the distance. â??See itâ??s not empty. Thereâ??s some babes right up there.â? I told Brett. â??Oh yeah, cool.â? As we approached, the truth became crystal clear. These girls could roll us in a minute if they really wanted to. Damn. Ladyboys. Not what we had in mind. To top it off, a deep voice uttered â??I suck your cockâ? and when he/she didnâ??t get a reply from us, â??You suck my cockâ? in an even deeper tone. Our eyes were bugged open like weâ??d seen a ghost. We immediately started to power walk as fast as possible. Damn, that wasnâ??t supposed to be like that. Uhhhh.

Strolled down beach road on the way back to walking street at about 3am. Now thatâ??s a sight every man needs to see, itâ??s just an eye-opener. I donâ??t know how else to really explain it. I needed a beer, a BJ and a companion for my empty hotel room but was not diving in the sewer. â??I donâ??t see any diamonds in the rough.â? I said. â??Nah, me eitherâ? Brett mumbled. Finally got close to walking street and I stopped in to see if a very fine girl from November was still at work. We had kept in touch over email and sheâ??d expected me that night. Nope. All the chairs were put up on the bar. â??Closed, damn.â?Â

We made our way down WS a ways and stopped at a bar on the left. Good view of the street. Good locale for the best people-watching in the world. You canâ??t be surprised by anything in Pattaya at 3am. Thatâ??s one thing Iâ??ve figured out thatâ??s right. It didnâ??t take long to spot out the girls that were â??workingâ?? on their own out on the street. I waited a few minutes, and then made my choice. She was eating ice cream and I made a gesture that I wanted some of it. She motioned for me to come to her and held out the cone a little. Hell yeah I licked it. Why not? â??Whatâ??s your name?â? I asked. She answered. Then, â??Wanna go dancing?â? â??Yeah, okâ? I pulled her down the street and into Lucifer. Brett had chugged his beer and was behind me a ways. I hadnâ??t given him much of a warning.

Alright, since "Brett" has replied...let me clear something up. You need a new userID! You piggybacked off of mine and it causes confusion. Make a new one or I'll write you into some compromising positions.

Part 2 coming soon.

One thing I guarantee to everyone: "Freelancer Nightmare" is 100% non-fiction. Only names have been replaced to protect the abused. :hmmm:

Archived