Freelancer Nightmare-Part 3

Badger77

I checked over my shoulder as I entered the PIN on the room safe. She sat on the bed, uninterested, just looking around. I tossed my money clip and copy of my passport in the safe and locked it. Adjusted the lights, took off my clothes, grabbed a towel and headed to the shower. â??I shower first, OKâ? â??Yeahâ?Â, a quiet voice said. She was a decent looking girl. Cute face, good shaped body, decent tits, highlighted hair. Kind of had colored streaks in it. Strong looking legs. Brett referred to her as â??Thunder Thighsâ?Â, not really a fair definition. I say â??builtâ? because sheâ??s not fat at all, not skinny either. Healthy.

I knew the routine so as I lay on the bed I knew the little honey would be coming out with the towel wrapped around her. Watched a little Thai MTVâ?¦same 15 hip-hop/R&B songs played on repeat. A few minutes later, Damn, Iâ??m a fortune teller, a towel wrapped around, I was right. The action was hot and heavy. She was much more aggressive than I wouldâ??ve guessed. It was good, not the best Iâ??ve ever had but she didnâ??t spoil it either. No teeth on the BJ, hit several positions, sort of tight, and she was pretty vocal, which is a big plus! I filled the condom, took a quick shower and passed out.

I felt the sun shining through my eyelids. I felt a soft, smooth, naked body up against me. â??Damn curtainsâ? I got up and pulled them closed, exposing myself to 20 or so construction workers who couldâ??ve, but probably didnâ??t see anything, and wouldnâ??t give 2 shits if they had. The clock read 10:30. Ah hell, breakfast closes at 11:00. I grabbed the phone and dialled Brettâ??s room. It took several rings for him to pick up. â??Helluahâ? he answered, still sleeping. â??Breakfast, meet you there, OKâ? â??Uh, yeahâ?¦uhhhâ? He sounded rough. I went to the hotel restaurant and ate alone. Nobody showed up but who cares.

I returned to my room to see her making the bed with only bra and panties on. She smiled and said â??Good morningâ?Â. Her hair was kind of wet, she looked vulnerable. Iâ??m one that loves a good romp in the morning, so I pulled my shirt and shorts off and jumped on the bed. Round 2 was even better. No foreplay, roll on a Jimmy and dive in. The sunlight beaming in brightened up the room. I like to see the woman, no lights=minimal fun. She was really into it, breathing heavy and kissing my chest and up and down my neck. This one turned out to be a quickie. Wow, good stuff. Thatâ??s a truly great way to start the day.

After we cleaned up, there was a knock on the door. Brett let himself in. He staggered like a completely drunk man across my room and fell into the chair. â??Whatâ??s up man? You look like shit. Did she wear you out?â? â??I donâ??t know; sheâ??s gone. Drinking on an empty stomach really messed me upâ? he mumbled. â??I just ate breakfast, thought youâ??d be up there?â? he said. â??I wasâ?Â, I told him, â??but that was an hour ago dudeâ? â??Oh.â? â??You look like shit, go crash and Iâ??ll get you in a few hours. Weâ??re in no rush today manâ? â??OKâ? He stood up, nearly fell over, and walked out the door.

It was about 3:00 on Saturday Feb 9th. I was watching TV and thought, â??damn he should be good by now.â? I called his room but no answer. â??Lazy ass.â? I walked down the hall, went down the elevator to his floor and knocked on his door. As I knocked the door swung inward. â??Hey man you in hereâ? The room was dark and cold. AC must be cranked up. I heard him starting to wake up. I switched on the light and let myself in. His room is spit in two parts. You enter into a living room area where the kitchenette, TV and sofa are. The bedroom is separate. â??Get up dudeâ? â??Uhhhhhh, yeah. What time is it?â? â??3, I aint hanging out in a hotel all dayâ? I kicked back on the sofa and waited for my groggy friend. He got up as we talked about last night and our plans for later that day.

â??What the hell, my camera is missing?â? I went in his room to see what he was pissed about. There was the power cord connected to the wall but it was by itself. No camera. â??Whereâ??s your money?â? â??In the safeâ? â??Oh good, whereâ??s the safe?â? â??In the closet hereâ?Â

**This next moment changed our entire 2 weeks**

We opened the closet to find it empty! Only the screws that hold the safe in place and an ID plate were laying there. â??Itâ??s goneâ? â??Oh shitâ?¦â? I went to the phone and called the front desk. â??Call the police please, my friend had everything stolenâ? â??Whereâ??s my backpack, oh shitâ?¦my laptopâ? Brett started freaking out in a quiet tone. He was still dizzy. I looked at him and said â??You were drugged...ahh shit the coffee!â? â??Do you remember anythingâ? â??No, nothing since all four of us were in here. "You ate breakfast and came to my room this morning." "I did?, no way. I slept all morning" "After you two left last night she took my shoes off while I was sitting on the bed and said she would â??take care of meâ??â? How the hell could she get a safe out by herself? How could she get out of the hotel with it? I went in the other room and looked out his balcony. The sliding glass door was still locked. I opened it and went outside. His room is on the side of the hotel that is up against a bunch of trees and shit, the jungle. â??She couldâ??ve threw it down there to someone.â? Ah hell.

A hotel security guy showed up, a maid showed up. I said â??we need to police hereâ? â??They come nowâ? â??OKâ? The hotel owner arrived, greeted us and assured heâ??d take care of us. He worked his cell phone while telling his staff â??donâ??t touch anything!â? Soon an officer did show up. Looked around a bit, then started writing what happened on a pad. A female hotel manager helped us translate to the cop. It seemed he was only getting about half of what we wanted him to know. Not really her fault, I just think their police force is crap.

â??She took EVERYTHING!â? Brett kept saying. â??She even went through me suitcase looking for more. â??Yeah, I know manâ?¦Iâ??ll help you out.â? We talked about how and why this happened. How he shouldnâ??t have trusted her and the coffee. Talked about all the other things that are now gone. Laptop, 2 cameras, car keys, house keys, ATM/credit cards, passport, driverâ??s license, money, other important paperwork. The owner suggested we go to the hospital to get Brett checked out. Good idea. â??It would be nice to know what she gave youâ? Bitch.

We talked over every detail on the way to the hospital. â??I wonder if she fit that safe in your backpackâ? I said. â??No wayâ? the owner replied. â??The safe is too big and my staff wouldnâ??t let someone leave with all that stuffâ? I thought to myself, uh yeah they would. His backpack was a good sized one and those safes are tiny. He worked his cell phone again. â??I want all the video of them coming and going put on a CD for us when we get back. Go through all the footage. We need to ID this girlâ? The cops had already checked the log book and had a name. Now, could they really do anything?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't pre-judge the Pattaya Police too quickly; they have been known to solve thefts such as this one more often than one would expect.

Last year a friend lost a bunch of stuff from his room; the police worked it and found a gang of Iranians who were copying room keys. He got most of his stuff back.

the problem is that the id she used was fake, and only led to other false identities. they were not able to find her true name by the time we left.

the video footage was not very clear either, poor resolution and somewhat grainy. after watching the footage it was clear she knew exactly what she was doing, she made sure to never look straight towards the cameras, and when she came back with the coffee she had the cup in front of her mouth nearly the entire time on tape. when she left she took one of my hats and pulled it down low over her forehead.

the backpack was filled to capacity, how the staff could not find that odd is beyond me.

I've chalked it up to being more careful in the future, and not ever trusting an FL again. It's just too risky.

I'll take a copy of the Thai police report with me on all future trips, and I'll be on the lookout for her.

I don't remember anything at all from the entire day, and even the following few days are still hazy. But the Thai cop that came in started touching everything, ruining any chance of getting finger prints. and he walked face first into the sliding glass balcony door. It was quite comical from what slm4mhaha has told me. He did not exactly instill us with confidence.

Luckily I had not pulled any money out of the ATM at that point, and only had $100 in my wallet. so all the trouble of pulling the safe was virtually worthless. all that was in there was my wallet, passport, and iPod. she tried to use all my credit cards, and thankfully they were all declined. It was a huge hassle calling all the companies and requesting new cards, and not having access to my bank account actually kept me on a tighter budget because I had to keep borrowing money from slm4mhaha.

The rest of the trip was incident free and I was able to have tons of fun despite all that shit. It has not turned me off from going there in the least. We're planning on going back this summer, and I know to be more careful now.

the last day we were there we stayed out all day and night, and when we got back the staff said that they were trying to find us because the police wanted us to to come down to the station and look through a mugshot book. unfortunately there was not enough time.

When I go back I'm going to see if I can still look through the book.

Good luck with that, she certainly knew what she was doing! Not the first time for sure...which suggests she wont be found. What a nasty piece of work! I guess you've learned one thing, never accept drinks from strangers....and never assume they are being 'nice'...Pattaya is the haven for the scum of the earth.

Of all the shit bags for her to pick from she picks me, one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

I'm over it now. But she *will* get a nice knuckle sandwich if I ever see her again. Just one good punch, then I'll hand her over to the police.

Archived