Freelancer Nightmare-Part 3

Badger77

Yes, tell us more about your adventures ... I enjoyed your writing. Plus the best travel stories are the ones where everything goes tits up and you survive to tell the tale. :)

By the way, your post should be required reading for anyone planning on going to Thailand for the first time and thinking to pick up FL girls.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I told BGs about this, they assumed that I wanted an FL to skip out on the 300bht barfine. I don't give a shit about 300bht, that's nothing to me, I just wanted to try something different.

and as soon as they heard that she was picked up in Lucifer they were like oh yeah, of course, how could you not know?

I will draw up Part 4, to conclude the story.

I think Im addicted to this board, but hesitant about turning into one of you guys. This place is entertaining and informative. Considering getting the little orange "B"...is there a time or minimum post requirement? I may not have earned the right to proudly wear the B yet. :p:dunno:

There isn't any set amount for getting the "B". The admin here would probably let u in for a six-pack of Pepsi :) On the other hand, most guys who donate to help with the expenses toss anywhere from 10 to 50 bucks his way. Average is probably around 20-25. Some guys have donated prizes for the various contests. A few years ago, some chipped in quite generously to upgrade the the system. It's generally "up to you". Being a board sponsor and getting to know the secret handshake and properly "wink, wink...nod, nod" isn't really a big deal. It's just that even small tokens add up. I'm a sponsor but don't have a "B"; same, same my alter ego. :) Just have fun here and don't take anything here too seriously...especially opinions. Nothing beats first-hand experience.

HH

So, what you're saying is, no one should listen to you?? Right? :neener:

Sim, don't become one of 'them'...be one of 'us'....actually it seems to depend on how much money you have and your level of wanting to flaunt your alleged wealth. Some here like to get in as many mentions as possible about how 'important' they are and how they are a 'cut above the rest'....others like me are just normal, humdrum, everyday kind of folks, ya' know, the lowlifes...

Archived