Smokin' Gogo Dancers

Sarisin

BB-

i have no intention of crossing swords over these matters, but it needs to be stated that your claim that i made a "rather dangerous" "total generalisation" is dubious at best. i said merely that "many" BGs are on the yaba or whatever else. i did not say that "BGs are" (which indeed would be a generalisation) nor "most BGs are" (which would suggest more than half). many can mean, er, many things, but it is not a word of generalisation. but you are indeed correct that we are just chasing smoke (oops, probably no the best metaphor at the moment!). so let's just agree that the figure is more than 2% but less than half and leave it at that. my personal guess would be 20%, but of course that is raw speculation. in any event, i strongly agree that alcohol is a drug and would further assert that it is in many (here we go again!) respects more dangerous than the illegal drugs. reasons can be provided if you or anyone else disagrees. i absolutely agree that the LOS bar scene is addictive, and that is why i think about little else other than my trip in a month smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0 these days. it is also why i am piddling away time posting on this board when i should be working! oh well! 30 more days, repeat, 30 more days, repeat...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not surprising that different punters would have very different impressions of the amount of drug use.

Guys who are heavy partiers are often attracted to wild, outgoing, high-energy girls in high-energy bars. They're going to find many more (IMO) drug users than the type of guy who takes the cute, shy types.

Hi Guys,Girls all over the world are on drugs so why should LOS be any different?.I was in SOI ZERO a few times and in a particular bar it was common knowledge who was on something,how long they were on it and usually you were told why! Was offered something but declined and she was a "cutie" too!,but I wouldn't chance it there. As for smokers,if all the posters stick to their plicy of not barfining the smoking B/G's,that leaves more choice for me,if I'm in the place.-YES!!! -- Aussiejohn.

Again, I just haven't seen widespread drug use among those I have come into contact with either one way or another. You obviously have, so I won't dispute what you have to say which leads to your conclusions.

BTW: I spent 7 years during the 70s and 80s living and working in Korea. I'm sure you and I could have a great conversation about the Land of the Morning Calm too.

sarisin-

well perhaps i should keep my big mouth shut, er, should i say cover my big keyboard, because my BG experience pales incomparison to your own. i have had dealings with a few BGs who liked to cane it pretty hard, but that is not nearly as reliable as your own experiece due to the much lower "sample sizes" involved. as for korea, i e-mailed you a piece i recently wrote about the place, or, more specifically, the locals. i hope that you find it reasonaby amusing. 27 more days, 27 more days...

cheers-

slip

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

To get back to my original post...

I was hoping that some of the more 'active' members of the board (Ranger, Ranger, earth to Ranger?) would weigh in.

Sarisin,

I am well into the 3 figures mark as well, and have only been with one girl (Thermae) that was obviously high on something (ya ba?). I have been told by many BG friends that ya-ba usage is very high in the BG community (50%?). I do tend to go for the less hard core girls usually, so that probably makes a difference. I would also guess that girls who don't smoke or drink (my preffered date) would be less likely to take drugs as well.

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by slipknot99:

Originally posted by Ranger:

[QB]Sarisin,

I have been told by many BG friends that ya-ba usage is very high in the BG community (50%)

cheers ranger, just as i suspected.

Slipknot,

The 50% figure is just what several BG's have told me (bargirls do like to stretch the truth at times). I must be really lucky in always picking girls in the other 50%.

Ranger

[QB]Sarisin,

I have been told by many BG friends that ya-ba usage is very high in the BG community (50%)

cheers ranger, just as i suspected.

singbond-

as to the sanuk scene in korea, there are some ravashing stunners capable of shaming the 6000 bht LOS massage parlour girls (i shit you not!) who won't take farangs and some semi-stunners who will. but it's crap value for money. start a thread in the regional sanuk section and i will replay with details if you are interested. as for korean society, well, let's just say i'm not a fan. it's got to be a the most conservative non-islamic country in the world. these clowns are living in the fucking dark ages. if you want my essay send me your e-mail by private message and i'll send it to you. 26 more days, oh, for the love of god, 26 more days, repeat...

quote:

Slipknot,

The 50% figure is just what several BG's have told me (bargirls do like to stretch the truth at times). I must be really lucky in always picking girls in the other 50%.

Ranger

Or, you have been told rubbish. If it were true Ranger, do you really think luck would enter into the picture for you?

I am like you and tend to stay away from the wired looney tunes as much as possible. However, if those BG stats were anywhere near being close, frequent 'users' of the bar scene like you and I would certainly have more hits on druggies.

I just don't believe it is anywhere close to 50%. Maybe she said haa percent rather than haa-sip percent.

Archived