Smokin' Gogo Dancers

Sarisin

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Or, you have been told rubbish. If it were true Ranger, do you really think luck would enter into the picture for you?

I am like you and tend to stay away from the wired looney tunes as much as possible. However, if those BG stats were anywhere near being close, frequent 'users' of the bar scene like you and I would certainly have more hits on druggies.

I just don't believe it is anywhere close to 50%. Maybe she said haa percent rather than haa-sip percent.

Sarisin,

I was being sarcastic with my "lucky" reference. I don't think anywhere near 50% are REGULAR users, but maybe 50% have tried it at least once? Anytime I have had this discussion with bar girls, they always said that they knew girls in the bar that used, but they of course never did.

Ranger

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess when you ask the question about bar girls smoking you have to ask which end is the girl smoking from. It is great to watch some of these girls on their back with their spread legs up in the air, smoking the cigarret with their pussy. I have yet to find one that puffs out perfect rings. Although the bar girl in the movie Emanuel Does Bangkok did one whale of a job.

quote:

Originally posted by Hugh G Rection:

I guess when you ask the question about bar girls smoking you have to ask which end is the girl smoking from. It is great to watch some of these girls on their back with their spread legs up in the air, smoking the cigarret with their pussy. I have yet to find one that puffs out perfect rings. Although the bar girl in the movie Emanuel Does Bangkok did one whale of a job.

Yeah, and you will be hard pressed to find any of those 'smoking shows' anywhere these days. Maybe in a few upstairs Patpong bars.

Question: Would the lady get cancer of the (place female body part here) by smoking cigarettes with her cootch? wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Question: Would the lady get cancer of the (place female body part here) by smoking cigarettes with her cootch?
wink.gif" border="0

Sarisin,

I have a question too, as I once took 2 girls that did the "pussy smoking" show at the old Hot N Cold 2 in Pattaya.

Am I at risk for cancer from second-hand smoke from eating said pussies?

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

Sarisin,

I have a question too, as I once took 2 girls that did the "pussy smoking" show at the old Hot N Cold 2 in Pattaya.

Am I at risk for cancer from second-hand smoke from eating said pussies?

Ranger

Hmmmm tough one.... smile.gif" border="0

But I think that 'second-hand' is out of context here.... smile.gif" border="0

Better 'second-pussy' or 'second-mouth', no ? smile.gif" border="0

sarasin, belgian boy, ranger.

my personal experience is that the large majority of bargirls is into drugs. in my wild days i did a shitload of drugs with them. in those days the speed used were captagon, ephedrin and diet pills, and of course ganja, a bit of heroin. what i can see now is that there are a lot more drugs around than before.

just hang out in their places after they finished work and you will see loads of drugs being done. price of amphetamines are incredibly cheap, in klong toey slum a pill costs 40 or 50 baht, lower grade heroin also came down in the last few years again. i know more than a few thermae girls who shoot combinations, a particularly nasty mixture. i have seen them sharing needles indiscriminately.

don't forget, as customers you only see one side of the life of these girls. there are other sides...

quote:

Originally posted by Mysterious Max:

*Pssssttt*....in case you haven't noticed: girls working in 'the trade' aren't necessarily 'good, clean, innocent, sober and horny as hell' by nature. Nowhere.

So she likes to smoke cigarettes. Surprise?

Max !!! where the hell have you been ????

How are you ? where are you ???

*Psssstttt* so got home ok ??? lol

Archived