Your Married To Who?

bust

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scenario 1:

Let him have her' date=' then file for divorce. She abondoned you so your you're off the hook for alimony or support :)

Scenario 2:

Get her over and she if realyy does give a good BBBJ[/quote']

Your pissed aren't you... :drunk:

She explains her bf is arranging it all. Bummer you think but she goes on to explain she is not sure about him anymore and wants to meet you.

Alarm bells??

SC1 Tell the guy your wife has upped her rates since immigrating. Short time is now 8K Baht, tell wife half is yours now that your married.

SC2 Tell the husband you didn't know she was married. Congratulate him on his good fortune for finding such a great gal. Go back to Thailand and fuck all the pretty Thai girls you want with no hassles.

Don't listen to Piggy he hasn't much experience in getting laid without paying... :cover:

Waitress and ironing lady are one if the same. But we still have the farm to tend to, the girl who sometimes forget to wear underwear to Uni and the marketing exec.

• 2 weeks later...

Scenario 1: It's this stuff that keeps me single... My gut reaction is to tell the guy that if it happens again his car's gonna blow up, but that's probably not a good idea. It's early, the girl gets a few more chances, but blow a few thousand bucks to get a PI on her over a couple weekends when you're away, maybe get some video as insurance. (If you can't afford to spend the money, give up now and just try to mitigate divorce costs.. Like my grandmother used to say: if the best fence you can afford is barbwire, you can't afford the horse...)

Scenario 2:

Look in the mirror and ask what's motivating you. End it with her and let them try to work it out - it's what, your 200th LOS BG, and probably his third...

(For the record - I spent a few nights with a Cambodia FL, from Apocalypse Now, beautiful, wild and sweet, could even almost pass for GCG, just right. I go home to Bkk, she texts, calls -- innocent fun, I play along and look forward to showing her around Bkk. Then another Cambo phone, guy says he's her husband, tells me to fuck off, he knows she's a tramp but he's trying to make it work, and I'm a spiteful prick for toying with her... I did stop, it was a game for me, real for the alleged husband.

YimSiam

• 2 weeks later...

i think i know this girl (or a thousand like her). an ageing bargirl from Atlantic bar that had a husband in the bag that knew of her past, only to jag another silly oil guy from Perth who had only been to thailand once before. Oil guy thinks she is some GTG he met online, when in reality she worked bar for many years. Gotta love the place.

Archived