Fun in Tokyo

jonjon058

I'll be stopping off in Tokyo next month for a couple days. The last few years most of my trips to Japan have been to Kansai region. It has been 6 years since my last trip to Tokyo and not much time to explore this trip.

Any suggestions for places to pick up on local girls? Also, some suggestions on strip clubs or P4P would be appreciated. I'll probably stay somewhere around Shinjuku.

PS: A decade ago I enjoyed the freelancer scene in Ikebukuro and Kabukicho occasionally. It was mostly TG's working in the streets and I found some real gems at that time, but the street scene seems to have been erased completely.

Recent reports at International Sex Guide do not sound very enthusiastic about P4P in Tokyo and even mediocre girls seem to be very expensive. Because of the negative reports at ISG I did not even try to look for some P4P fun during my last trip to Tokyo two weeks ago.

But if you are willing to spend a lot of money (a few hundred US$ per night) you might find some decent places.

Just down the street from my old apartment in Tokyo were about six ladies from the PI's in their apartment. They all worked in a karaoke place. Nice looking ladies but 100% hard core and in Tokyo for the $$$ (or Yen) and no chance of a freebie...unless you handsum man with a good line of horse hockey :grin: (which leaves me out)...

Thanks for the replies. I am not looking for P4P with Thai or Filipina girls when I am in Japan. I'll do them in their own country at local rates. I am just interested in sleeping with a few cute J-girls while in Tokyo, P4P or not. Money doesn't matter if I can find what I like. I usually hang out in Osaka when I visit Japan and have good luck there. Kansai girls are very outgoing so maybe easier to meet than the more reserved Kanto girls. I'll try Ikebukuro one night and write a trip report afterwards to let you know how I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived