Strange Experience at Swampypoon

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I invariably take the "something to declare" lane when entering Australia. You open your case to show them the offending item, a buffalo horn back scratcher or something, and they wave you through.

Sorry J2.. there is no red and green lanes anymore at any Australian airport.

It's all just one big congested fuck-up of a lane where everyone gets x-rayed on the way out. :(

Were you the only passenger with a duty free bag??

Odd behaviour by the security team..unless they were sending out a warning that you were back in town.. :neener:

yes and maybe he called one beerbar often visited by Munchmaster to fill out the stocks immediatley

:grinyes::beer:

Sorry J2.. there is no red and green lanes anymore at any Australian airport.

It's all just one big congested fuck-up of a lane where everyone gets x-rayed on the way out. :(

Sorry piggy, not true...I have had my bags X rayed once in the last 4 returns....

But I'm a Business traveller....not a sex tourist!!!!

LOL.... :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

There's no choice landing at Perth, Western Australia. It's such a small airport that everyone gets their baggage X-rayed. The immigration bloke, and a couple of follow-up profilers tell you which door you can take.

I had to show them the pics on my camera last time. Had some snaps of a couple of gfs, fortunately fully clothed. But I think they've now pinged me as a monger. Be warned: they're pretty thorough if you ever pass that way.

But the good news: you are allowed 2.25 litres of spirits duty free

:beer:

Mate I would say that Adelaide possibly has even less international flights each day. I've seen three planes land within an hour (usually the days traffic) and the total passengers checked through by four immigration desks while another twenty officers line up to give arrivals a hard time. All I can say is that I think they have got to know me now and if I can separate myself from the rest of the pack and get into the "something to declare" lane I stand a chance of getting out within an hour.

It's a real effort to stop myself being rude to people on this board that complain about Swampy.

Archived