Honor. Marine gets donated HEART from a Marine.

TheCorinthian

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bust...don't be a dipshit. We have enough on the board already. If you can read, check out the link. You'll (maybe) understand that the donor was a Marine who was shot to death in Chicago and the recipient was a former Marine (some 20 years ago). I'm sure a mere coincidence and has absolutely not a fucking thing to do with the war. :cussing:

HH

What a warm and fuzzy story......makes invading a country just that little bit more pallitable..... :shakehead

Gotta hand it to FOX and their apple pie news

Damn bust' date=' do you also blame God for creating Hell?[/quote']

Having a go at FOX not the Marines.....they deserve more than they get. Just get pissed off when I see media outlets like FOX try and paint a nice warm picture of something that is complete disaster.

I was against the invasion and have made it quiet clear over the years. The troops and civilians are the real losers. I just find this type of story a calculated propaganda. Bit like John Cena.

Not sure what will be worse.....a withdrawal under the Dems or a continuance from Mccain... :beer:

I am not for the war there.

I am against the US government.

I hate and despise FOX and of course they treated the info as a nice feel good story

But

A soldier (or any other human being) saving another one's life is something not to laugh at.

Archived