65 year old Finn murdered

pe7e

I was also interpreted as recommending that everybody should hand over their ATM cards to their short time "tee rak" (don't do this!). And so on.

You weren't interpreted. You were mocked.

But it was all for a worthy cause, because there are guys here (I mean Thailand) who actually do crazy stuff like this. Sponsoring a BG when your thousands of miles away by sending her thousands of Baht a month when you only see her a few times a year is a lesser form of this insanity, but it's in the same ball park..

I also hear the BG side of these things, and they also think Farangs are crazy about these sorts of things. I also have an interesting story here from this week about one side of a conversation I heard from a BG who was supposed to meet her American fiancee at the airport, but no time to post it here now, because I need to join a few BGs for a bit Song Kran madness in Bangkok's backpacker central.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But it was all for a worthy cause, because there are guys here (I mean Thailand) who actually do crazy stuff like this. Sponsoring a BG when your thousands of miles away by sending her thousands of Baht a month when you only see her a few times a year is a lesser form of this insanity, but it's in the same ball park."

Yes, we all agree upon the "insanity" of such behaviour. But this was not the discussion that I initiated. My subject was to question the lack of guts demonstrated by those who advocate such far reaching stealth like anonymity as NEVER, under no circumstances, reveal your adress, who you are etc. to a bar girl.

You continue to carry on a parallell discussion about the necessity of the elementary precautions regarding naive sponsoring, ATM sharing etc. This discussion is totally unnecessary because everybody here, as I said, agrees with you in this matter; at least I do.

Ah yeah, I forgot this is really a discussion about "Victorianism and fanatical Christianism and naive overestimation of Freud" rather than a discussion about issues relevant to the murder of a foreigner in Pattaya. Silly me.

Please do go on. The thread heading is "65 year old Finn murdered", but I am sure we would all rather learn from you about "Freudian archetypes" (whatever the hell that means) than actually discuss issues relevant to the murder of a Farang by a BG and her Thai boyfriend.

Archived