Thai brothel

Night_Rider

Never been in any high end pros places for Thai guys but have been in a handful of cheap places (around the 90ties) but never saw that many lookers if at all. Mostly a very sad scene where girls didnt choose for but they had to be there to pay of their debts. As far as I know girls where working there for years to settle the debt. Travel cost are not that high in LoS. I remember some BKK post article talking about a bonded brothel - with the girls chained to their beds - going up in flames...

Any reason to assume this scene has changed for the better?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All good clean Sanuk from here on in.

What happened to the utter filth? :dunno:

Our resident comedian doesn't like my sense of humour......what can I do? I've tried breakin a smile, it just doesn't work.

From here on in its maisanuk Fredchai

Been to Thai brothels upcountry (northern Issan mostly), and quality is not too terrible. Wouldn't say most girls are stunners, but some are cute, and most don't look worse than your average Nana dancer. I wouldn't go as far as to claim they're all slaves (talked to a Lao girl who was excited to be going home the next day with her earnings), but in some places there could be coercion.

However, I've never been to a similar Thai brothel in Bangkok -- not sure how I'd find one. Those places are usually discreet / nondescript. Taxi/tuk-tuk guys are useless in BKK -- they'd instead take me to a crappy massage parlor with old girls for a commission.

Closest I've seen are those scary houses in the traffic circle near Yaowarat.

Archived