Thai brothel

Night_Rider

Were you there? NO. So don't go talking about things that happened on that outing that you know nothing about.

Don't get your knickers in a twist old boy. The article made general comments about the supposedly higher quality of girls to be found in cheap Thai brothels compared to farang-oriented bars and that's total bullshit. One cheap Thai karaoke-brothel is pretty much the same as the next and I guarantee they're not full of beautiful, polite, white skinned stunners as the writer of the article makes out. Instead they're full of rough and often miserable-looking single mums with a lot of white powder on their faces.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The girls in the fishbowl ranged from pleasant on the eye to very attractive. There was not one old, one fat, and most certainly, not one ugly girl. Frankly, in terms of their appearance, this sort of quality cannot be found anywhere in the farang nightlife areas. Believe me, it just doesnâ??t exist." Bullshit.

"Frankly, if you were to pull all of the girls out of there and put them into a Nana gogo, youâ??d probably be running the gogo bar with the prettiest girls." More bullshit.

"I donâ??t care what anyone says, farangs generally get the leftovers." Yet more bullshit.

I don't believe that these are places of sexual slavery as some posters have said but the idea that the most beautiful, white skinned girls in Thailand are all working in cheap, upcountry, karaoke-brothel shacks is ridiculous.

Ref " sexual slavery " which has been mentioned here repeatedly : no doubt there are cases of bondage but the typical process should be that upcountry girls hitting Khrungthep or Pattaya typically receive an initial loan from their future employers to cover costs plus a bonus for the family . They have to deposit their ID card in case they have one and pay the money back , that's all .

How can you dispute what I saw in a particular bar at a particular time when you were not even there?! Your comments are completely superfluous on that matter.

As far as farangs getting the left overs goes, 100% for sure, I beliebe that!

Rainbow 4 and Pattaya's premier gogos might be exceptions, but show a set of photos of farang gogo bar girls and a set of photos of Thai massage parlour girls to guys who have never been to Thailand before and more often than not they will say the massage parlour girls are more attractive. I have done this experiment and that was the result. Of course, some guys may prefer the look of gogo girls, and that is fine, personal preference plays a big part here.

It was never stated that they ladies in thise places were the most attractive girls in Thailand. I merely commented that the girls in those places were, in my opinion, more attractive than what is found in the likes of Patpong, Nana and Cowboy.

The most attractive women are found elsewhere.

wonderlust ,

I am sure this is another Stickman-group-of-companies-running-illegal-advertising-business-in-thailand-pay-no-taxes scam and first of all needs to be reported to suitable authorities like the Keith Summers / John Galt organisation . He will no doubt enlighten you in one of his next pieces about the undercover involvement of Stickman in the Thai brothel industry . The idea that there could be pretty female subjects in Thai nightlife establishments is ridiculous , they are all at Soi 7 beergarden and Lumpini Park.

BuBi

Stick, I agree with you that the more attractive girls can be found outside of the farang p4p areas. But to call the girls in the p4p area leftovers? There are also worse girls to be found in the Thai areas. There are whole Thai areas consisting of these uglier girls. I would say it would be fairer to say the following:

The top girls are in the top end places, mostly catering to Thais and Asians (though some top end places also cater to foreigners).

The middle lot is distributed al over the place (gogo girls come from this lot imho).

The ugly lot mostly works in cheap Thai places.

This is my experience and I have gone around for almost 9 years now and due to my work as a comedian I do see a lot of Thai places!

Waerth

show a set of photos of farang gogo bar girls and a set of photos of Thai massage parlour girls to guys who have never been to Thailand before and more often than not they will say the massage parlour girls are more attractive.

I find that most guys who have never been to Thailand before usually go straight for the tall, thin, large breasted "girls". Their opinion of what is good looking isn't a good measure.

Archived