Thai brothel

Night_Rider

Hi,

Definitely with waerth on this one.

"The most attractive women are found elsewhere."

This comment from Stick I agree with, but I seriously doubt that 'elsewhere' are upcountry massage parlours. High end karaoke and massage parlours is where you'll find them.

Sanuk!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An even simpler way of putting is "You get what you pay for". Definitely high-end karaoke and massage parlours have nice women as do high-end go-gos.

The Stickman article went beyond that though and claimed of a cheap brothel "Frankly, in terms of their appearance, this sort of quality cannot be found anywhere in the farang nightlife areas. Believe me, it just doesnâ??t exist." That's nonsense.

How can you dispute what I saw in a particular bar at a particular time when you were not even there?! Your comments are completely superfluous on that matter.

Because your comments are so far-fetched that they're not credible.

You're not just saying "I went to a bar, I saw some nice girls" which would be an honest account. Instead you're making wild and ridiculous generalisations about the much higher quality of girls in cheap Thai places compared to go-go bars.

....edited by dirty frede for being too damn hilarious.

:smirk:

You are right though KS, my post was a tad raw for the board. Noone in their right mind should agree with bonded brothels.

Apologies.

All good clean Sanuk from here on in.

Sorry all

Frede

Got to say that I doubt it too from what I've seen of those kind of places.

And I don't trust Stick's opinion on these things because he's still taking every chance to rave about places like Catz in Pattaya.

I'll sum up Catz up for everyone:

1. No real lookers and not many girls.

2. Nearly all the regular girls wear full bikinis (.. in Pattaya :shakehead )

3. When you go in, you'll mostly get frostily ignored rather than the banter you'll get at other small bars.

4. The 'showgirls' think they're something special and tend to stay in the backroom talking among themselves rather than deigning to mingle with customers.

5. I have experience of one of the showgirls (before she became one), she being the first girl I took from Catz. OK, you get some (rare) girls who won't suck your cock without a condom. You even get some girls who won't suck your cock even with a condom. But I doubt you'll get another, like her, who insists she won't even touch you before you put on 2 condoms! :shakehead:spin::rotl:

The place used to have a few OK girls whom I took and a bit of friendly atmosphere but that's all long gone and there are now 50 bars to recommend above that lifeless dump. Places with lots of sexy girls, wearing less, friendlier, with cheaper drinks too. So why the fuck would you recommend that someone waste their time in Catz? :shakehead

But I doubt you'll get another, like her, who insists she won't even touch you before you put on 2 condoms! :shakehead:spin::rotl:

How about a girl who agrees to give you a BBBJ but only if she covers your cock with a face washer first... :yikes:

True story although to her defence it was obvious she had never performed felatio before.

I am please to report that with some rigid and focused training she has now mastered the finer points of slurping on a lamb shank... :grin:

Archived