Wherein we went.

Coss

And as an aside, I'm interested to see just how "different" lamb pie is.

C'mon, Cossy!! Get a grip, mate!!! :spank:

Anyway, if you must find out, remember that she hasn't been in the bar industry that long from what you have told me in the past.

The longer she stays in the scene, the more punters she goes with, the more jaded and hard-hearted she's gonna get.

Sure you know that already, but just in case you have the rose-coloured glasses on, I thought I'd make the point. :thumbup:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh yes....

So I guess that my point is, if she is genuine, then I can evaluate my options, and if she's just stringing me along, I wont be too invested.

Remember, I'm stuck in dullsville, I have time to obsess... :)

• 1 month later...

And an update, having let the emails become less and less frequent, we now email about once a fortnight. She had a farang start doing the emails a little while ago, or at least the tone got suddenly more distant and to the point.

And today, "How are U? I am fine thank U. Now I am married since beginning of june with an xxx man and now I have to wait for visa. To go to xxx.

When U com, U can call me if I am still here in Thailand. My number is xxx xx xx xxx.

I miss U.take care of your self my good customer

kiss U"

Now I had thought I had successfully distanced my self from Lamb Pie, and even though we emailed she wasn't asking for more than my company (i.e. customer $). So this advent should be of no moment to me.

But I can say I felt a distinct wrench inside. Ah well, no fool like an old fool.

And she's clever enough to give me her phone number for January, so I hope her new husband takes her overseas quickly or I might have to go to plan G - ditch wife, job and family to rescue bar girl in Pattaya before someone else does....

Ahh, mmmmm, time to move on...

Cheers

Coss

And she's clever enough to give me her phone number for January, so I hope her new husband takes her overseas quickly or I might have to go to plan G - ditch wife, job and family to rescue bar girl in Pattaya before someone else does....

Coss

So you think you'd be the one doing the rescuing?! Even though most of these girls - it seems to me - are just riding whatever tide comes through their lives with as much poise and profit as they can, that's a step ahead of those of us who happily dive in after them... only to emerge broke yet wiser later on, handing out free advice like bar coasters to newcomers: beware, lads, I've been as deep as it gets, and it's true what they say - sharks have teeth, and water is wet...

cheers -- and hey, by january her divorce will be on its way, so don't get too seriut!

yimsiam

Ah... Cozzy...

Yimzee is dead on the money, as usual!

Next trip there'll be another little brown-skinned beauty who floats your boat, and Lamb Pie will be but a mere memory in the dust.

Hey.. next time.. why not make a change and go for Hair Pie?? :grin:

"""by january her divorce will be on its way, so don't get too seriut!"""

Quite right, there's pretty girls to bed...

"""Next trip there'll be another little brown-skinned beauty who floats your boat,""

And white skinned ones also. When are you back in LOS? Have you been to the new Misty's in Patters?

Cheer

Coss

I'll be back in Los in August. Have a conference in Bangers for 5 days and then taking a week off to head to Patters... (hopefully!)

Hope all is well in Middle Earth.

(No.. not ventured to Misty's.. I'm a Walking Street Boy! :D)

• 2 months later...

Archived