Harder to get a China Visa!!!

cavanami

...No such thing as a Free.......T shirt flash....lol

On a serious note though. every time I go to get a Visa (or renew it) there are protesters outside trying to hand out brochures / magazines and trying to stop you to plead their cause....

Not on your sweet Nellie....no way....I will not even look side ways as I walk past...

Call me paranoid....but I'd lay London to a brick....that every coming and going is recorded on CCTV...

Just can't afford to risk it.....

Sorry Sir...your Business Visa application has been rejected.....

Why????

....Because WE said so.....

I wonder!!!! :dunno::dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe making progress on the multi-entry business visa..."my" Chinese partners in China have been banging away on the visa from their side.

So far, they have requested that I send them:

Copies of all the Chinese visas that I have in my passport(why? no idea on this???)

The rest of the items are the normal things; when I plan to arrive/leave, my present address, etc.

The saga continues...

Got back to Oz on Wednesday after a 12 day visit.

Still only single entry from here till after the Olympics.

This was also confirmed by associates in China and HK

Security has been stepped up at all domestic airports, so allow extra time when travelling...pain in the ass

Can't even carry on a cigarette lighter now!!!

...but when you walk out at the other end you can walk past the check in screening and pick up one of the lighters they have taken off outgoing travellers....lol...nice touch

Had a ball.....love the place....did some of the Tea Houses and KTV joints in Shanghai & Xiamen this trip with my local manager :grinyes::grinyes:

I have NO idea....lol

it was a "Locals" place and not expensive....

2 of us with 4 girls (including the REALLY HOT mamasan)

At one stage 3 of them literally stripped me and tried to get me off.....lol....naturally I refused to co operate....made them try even harder

A great night....room including beers & snacks 300RMB....girls 2 or 300 each...depending on how friendly

Need to be with a local though....we got discount rates cos my local mgr is a VIP client....think I am too....NOW....5555

I will check with him on Monday and PT you the details of the place

Beats the shit out of the Chicken Bar strip......blew 3600 there 1 night and didn't even get a wet finger....lol

Most def back to the KTV next trip....hehehehe

Xiamen....now there's another story....WOW.... developing a liking for the Tea Houses....

gotta get back real soon....

Cheers DS

Agreed....VERY cheap...

We stayed 2 hours...11.30pm - 1.30am approx

Room rate normally 500RMB...we got for 300

Approx 8-10 large bottles beers plus snacks

Still good selection of girls (maybe 20) when we got there....

2 mamasans joined us...1 spoke good English....went to Uni in Sillypore...(she was "a friend" of my Shanghai Mgr)..can't remember her name

....Other mamasan...Angel...hot hot hot...straddled me..... pulled up her shirt...unleashed her "puppies" and proceeded to poke nipples into my mouth...lol....fucking disgusting if you ask me.....

I let her chose a girl for me, from the line up.... "Baby"....19yo...big tits....and super super friendly.....great choice from Angel....she knows her stuff...hehehe

From the noises "Baby" was making later (while she was cleaning my tonsils with her tongue...555)and the decidedly "damp patch" on a certain rather smallish piece of apparell she was (almost) wearing.....I think "Baby" sorta enjoyed herself as well....lol

OK Mamasans were "in & out" so to speak...prolly spent an hour out of the 2 hrs with us...

We tipped mamasans 200RMB each....& the other 2 girls 300RMB each

Bottom line ...all up 1300 RMB...approx 200 US$

By comparison to dropping 3600RMB at the "Chicken Bar" strip this was much more fun....and a LOT cheaper

Shanghai is not cheap....but there are always little Gems like this to be found (if you have locals with you!!)

Rider: This was a "locals" place....No Miss World's to be found....but some good looking girls all the same

The best thing it had going for it was...attitude....it was fun!!!

Cheers DS

Archived