Two days, four women (long)

Encore

The following long post contains graphic descriptions of sexual nature. If you do not like these things, go read elsewhere. It is a record of my experiences, primarily written for my own purpose and stored online on Thai360. However, and constructive comments are welcome

Two nights, four women.

Or, to be more accurate, three women and a girl. The girl was a mistake. No worries, she was legal, but not really a woman yet. I fell for her because of he cuteness, and her hard nipples on such a small frame. It was only afterwards that I remembered her boss saying something a few days earlier about a new girl who came to dance only, but didn't want to sleep with men. I hadn't put two and two together, didn't realise this was her.

I proposed to her to go LT, she said she didn't do LT. She was too cute, so I agreed to ST. Paid up, then found the establishment's one and only LT room was in use.

So I said " No problem, we go Penny Black".

â??Cannot, not go outside bar.â?Â

WTF?

So we sat, and waited. I mentioned my impatience, and the PB refusal to the falang manager, he said "I don't get involved with staff's personal affairs".

So we waited. I felt a bit silly, this old falang sitting with this girl less then a third his age, who didn't have great conversational skills (the girl, that is, I myself can banter and bullshit in many languages, including Isan), she didn't have an obvious set of diddling skills, and just occasionally smiled really sweetly.

In fact, there was more two way diddling forthcoming from her more seasoned collegues, who are usually up for some fun and games whenever I darken their doorstep. They are used to sidle up on my other side, grope a bit, be groped a bit, and have a LD. Since they wear little and sometimes nothing at all, it made the wait easier to take. Maybe they were trying to teach her, too, Iâ??m not sure (Bargirl 101, â??how to grope an be gropedâ?Â

Finally, half an hour before closing, some big old guy came stumbling down the stairs with a silly grin on his face and a little isan nymph in his wake.

The girl next to me slipped off her seat, took my hand and we walked up the stairs. Quick shower together, she was indeed very pretty in a girlish kind of way, slim, well proportioned.

Seemed a bit shy when we hit the bed, so I decided to take it very slowly, and spent quite some time softly stroking her skin, before directing myself to the place I like best in the world. She seemed a bit dry, so I lavished her with saliva, which she seemed to respond to. One thing led to another, and I ended up breaking out my bugle and ratata-ing away merrily for a while. she stiffened, un-stiffend, looked at me with surprise, and whispered "Siao", almost as if this was a totally unexpected outcome.

I took this as a confirmation it was time to move on to other things, donned a condom and slowly entered her.

She grimaced. I checked, she was dripping wet, not only from my saliva, but from her own home grown lubrication. i persisted a bit, just slowly moving in little moves, gradually speeding up. She buried her face in my chest (we had a foot height difference, so it wasn't really surprising.

My long frustating wait before caused me of course to cross the finish line well before I had planned. I moved away slightly, and looked at her angelic face, which was awash with tears.

â??Whatâ??s wrongâ?Â

â??Jep.â?Â(pain)

â??Tilac why you not tell me? i didn't want to hurt you.â?Â

She was silent.

Then I remembered the talk a few days ago about a newbie.

"You go with customer before?"

She shook her head, "never".

â??You go with Thai man before?â?Â

"One time only, long time ago' (Long time ago? She's 18!)

Oh, a near virgin.

I was going to say "Why didn't you tell me", but that was futile.

We talked a bit more. She arrived a few weeks ago on the initiative of her mother, who apparently was one of the older bar staff downstairs. She had only wanted to dance, loved dancing, but her mother had pressured her to 'go with falang'.

She had resisted but tonight her mother ( who had obviously observed my antics and reputation over the past few years in this bar) had told her I was OK, and insisted she'd accept my offer of ST.

She may also have been encouraged by XXX, the slightly chubby but cheerful girl from Ubon, who a couple of years ago had been a newbie, fallen into my evil hands and really developed a taste for my wicked ways. She WAS hot, and loved the sex. Sometime later she got sidelined by a doting falang, and now runs the cash register. We have the occasional cuddle, and banter, but she's strictly off limits. She does however acknowledge fond memories to her early days with me, and that may have clinched the deal tonight.

Al my fault. I do this every four or five months, select a young cute one, to come away disappointed. Some people never learn.

I told the girl she shouldn't go have sex with falang if she didn't like it or want to, and stick with dancing.

"But my mother wants me to........."

I was in a hurry to get away, partly because I had spent too much time there already, and partly because I didnâ??t want to sleep alone that night, and since it was close to closing time, I wanted to BF a regular from Sheba. Ms Day, who appeared earlier in my â??One night in BKKâ?? post a few months ago.

Sheâ??s 28, slim and mature enough to guarantee success and good company. I just made it in time, she hadnâ??t been BFâ??d yet, and was more then happy to come with me.

We got back to Townlodge in time to still find a handful of die-hards at the bar, and two of my favourite Bar attendants looking after us. When I left the bar briefly to visit the menâ??s room, I got stopped by the night receptionist, who asked me in low voice .â?ÂHave you seen Ohm recently?â?Â

????

No I havenâ??t, not sure who Ohm is.

I thought it was the one she procured for me a few months ago when I turned up at 3.00 pm empty handed. That one was a fizzer, so I didnâ??t really want to encourage her to hitch me with her again.

â??You know Ohm, you come here with her alreadyâ?Â

I claimed ignorance, but she stopped me from walking away, quickly rifled through a folder with papers, found what she was looking for, and lifted out a photocopy of the iD card of â??The Animalâ? (Description from her boss Khun J).

â??Ohm phoned here a few times, to see if you were hereâ?Â

â??No I havenâ??t seen here for a while, she quit BWNN, not sure where she is nowâ?Â

â?? I know tonight you have lady already, but maybe tomorrow, I can phone her for youâ?Â

It finally dawned on me what this lady was doing. She used her position as night receptionist to photocopy the´ID cards of the visitors coming home with punters. Sheâ??d then strike up a conversation with them when they were leaving, extracted their phone number, and then used that to pimp them on the next occasion the punter would visit the hotel. That explained her frequent question to me â??Was the lady who was with you last night good for you?â?Â

She keeps a database, and mines the data for profit, either in the form of tips from happy punters, or commission from the girls. Probably both.

Back to the room, MsDay lived up to my memory of hers, and followed up the next morning with an encore. Sheâ??s sweet, and a great performer and is now definitely on my list of regulars. The only fly in the ointment is another regular, the one from SW, used to be best friends with her, but abruptly stopped talking to her after MsDay went on her first Date with me. I think Thatâ??s petty, after all, a job is a job, and friends are friends and the two should not be confused. I said I would talk to the SW girl, but was told firmly not to.

Early next evening, I was too early for the bars, so went to Tulip to â??take the edge offâ?Â. Last few times, I always asked or Ms 2Toefâ?¦k first, but she always was busy. This time, I asked for two of my other regulars, both busy, then for Ms2ToeF..k, who was free.

We went upstairs, I undressed and ordered a beer, she went off to get her basket of goods and whatever the girls do when they leave you alone for a few minutes. (Maybe empty their bowels, just in case)

When she came back, I had a sudden idea, and asked her if she wanted to spend the night with me. She thought about it, and agreed. I have always wanted her for a whole night rather then just a couple of hours, and was happy to pay the 1000 house fee. She got dressed, and we jumped into a cab. I suggested that we first go to the hotel, to take of that edge that needed taking off, then may go and visit SC together. Sheâ??d never been there, and sounded excited at the prospect. I was excited at the prospect of spending a whole night with a beautiful woman who is possibly the best f..k Iâ??ve ever had.

At Townlodge, went straight up to the room, and had a true â??Aha Erlebnisâ?Â, a sudden flash of awareness of the beauty of the universe, and how good it is to be alive. She was superb. No words exist that can describe such extasy.

While we were catching our breath afterwards, her phone went. Sheâ??s got a 8 months old baby, looked after by â??PeeLianâ? (Nanny), and I didnâ??t mind her having her phone on in case of emergencies. But it wasnâ??t about the baby, it was a manâ??s voice speaking hurriedly and sounding anxious in Thai.

â??problemâ?Â

Her Niece had had an accident.

Yes, I know what you all are going to say, this has happened to me before and maybe bullshit, but she really did sound excited at a night off barhopping ahead, and I did think it was genuine. I got the full story.

She went home in April last year, as it turned out later, to have a baby. The father was Korean, married her, but after a few months of living with her, left her, probably socially incompatible. He left her the apartment, and some support, but hardly ever sees the child. She came back to Tulip in January, and has a nanny to look after baby while she works. Only, she hasnâ??t told her family about the separation, and doesnâ??t want them to know she works again. Her uncle and niece are her only relatives in BKK, and with her niece in emergency in hospital, it would be unthinkable if she wouldnâ??t go and see her immediately, it would raise suspicions about why she couldnâ??t come. But she was hesitating, and torn between two duties. I could have mildly twisted her arm, said a deal is a deal, Iâ??m a good client, donâ??t piss me of by walking out, and she would have stayed. But I was in that warm post-coital afterglow, and felt OK about it. She apologised several times profusely, and left with her standard fee for services rendered already.

So, change of plan, I headed out into the night again.

As soon as I ht SC, I was myself hit upon by Elder Sister from Joybar. I wasnâ??t going there in the first place, but had a good experience with ES, so decided to come in for one drink. To my surprise, it was rocking, and I almost didnâ??t leave at all. ES cuddled up to me while I looked at the mostly clad show, and she pointed out a relatively tall girl with pretty firm arse, who was dancing vigourously in a fairly suggestive manner. â??Big Toot, ehâ?Â

Well biggish, but not over the top. â??You want her?â?Â

Hey, if I want anyone, I want you. ES had been quite busy working on my crotch already, and it showed signs of expansion. Then the light went out ( it had started raining hard a few minutes earlier). I suggested that while there was no light, weâ??d go outside for a cigarette. Maybe I was also worried she would use the darkness to whip out Mr. Happy to continue her treatment of him in earnest. I must admit that I had been treating her in the same way, and we had been diddling quite seriously. I needed a cooldown, didnâ??t want to soil myself in public so early in the evening (11.00)

So we went and sat outside, she sat on my knee, I smoked, and lightly stroked her. Her hand surreptitiously groped me. Uh?? Not HER Hand.

I had a fright, thinking it maybe the katoey who works there, but it turned out to be the hand of Ms BigToot, who had crept up behind me. In retrospect, maybe she had been set up for this by ES. I reached blindly behind me and her, and felt that nice firm arse, while my other hand had resumed discreetly diddling ES. All this in low nightlight, outside on the porch, in full view of the punters and girls on the street. Then I noticed the older Thai man on my right was doing similar things to his GF, maybe it is the thunder that brings out the beast in us.

Lights came back on, music started again, ES wanted to go back inside. We sat down at our bench, and ES curled up on my right side, MsBigT on the other side, and both start harassing Mr. Happy in serious determined manner. Closer up, MsBigT is actually quite pretty in a kind of isan way, and exhudes sex in her eyes and through her pores. While my left hand resumed the diddling of ES, my right hand found its way to MsBigTâ??s crotch, then inside her panties (Which she in a very generous way bundled aside.

Intense foreplay followed, both girls squirming. To my surprise, while Es kept herself discreetly covered during all this, MsBigThad pulled her legs up on the seat and let her legs fall wide open, displaying her pleasure equipment quite openly, while I stroked it. This continued for at least twenty minutes with all three of us getting close to the edge, and I think Ms BigT actually over the edge. At some stage she had straddled me and was humping me so hard that the katoey came over and asked her to tone it down, it was lowering the tone of the bar!

During this entire episode, frequently the DJ would play Molam, which had a delirious effect on the girls, they all dance wildly, with obvious pleasure, unlike the usual shuffle to falang music.

In the end, knowing Iâ??m not up to a threesome, I offer my apologies to ES, and tell her I intend to BF MsBigT this evening. She smiles and says â??No problemâ?Â, and happily accepted the serious tip I gave her. It is only later that I start realizing sheâ??s probably set me up for this. Not sure why, maybe she didnâ??t feel like it, maybe she had her period (more likely).We make it back to the hotel, with some deepfried bugs ordered earlier by MsRoe, bartender at TL. Her eyes lit up when she saw what I selected (I donâ??t eat them myself, so got MsBigT to select them for me). The bartenders approve of my choice of company, and soon after we go upstairs.

There my lovely lass with the firm arse proved to be even more of an animal then â??the Animalâ?? of BWNN a few months ago. Pure Raw Sex, delivered with the power of a nuclear explosion. She screams when I play my bugle, loud animal screams, enough to wake up the whole hotel. But it is obvious it is screams of joy rather then pain. She mounts me and lets fly.

After a wild ride, we lay back, relax, listen to more molam, and I sip Sangsom. She talks (no English, except for â??Fuck me, which she sang like a mantra a few minutes earlier), usual story, 24, husband left her to go philandering, two kids at home with parents, worked in a restaurant for a while, in between rice plant and rice harvest, and felt she couldnâ??t make ends meet for her children, so went to the big smoke three months ago, and ended up working bar. But she said sheâ??d gone home over Songkran, and hadnâ??t had sex for 2 weeks, so got very horney when I first touched her.

After about 40 minutes of talking, I had started to lightly stroke he most sensitive part, with the help of some lube. (Thank you Mr Astroglide) I didnâ??t expect to have it in me to do a repeat, but if she was that highstrung, she might enjoy coming this way.

In a kind of absent minded way, I kept doing that for about ten minutes, when just when I thought Iâ??d pack it in and go to sleep, she suddenly hit the roof and came hard. Despite my protests that this old man was not up to it, she grabbed me and sucked me back to rigidity, mounted me, and took me for another wild ride. When I got up to go to the bathroom, she remarked on the fact I walked around the room without clothes (Iâ??d forgot the sarong I usually have in my luggage.) She would never do that, in fact, she had before this job never seen a naked person, and still undressed under a towel. This was the same girl whoâ??d let me diddle her in the middle of her bar with legs wide open and exposing her pussy. The mind boggles. Then again, in the morning sheâ??d let me take pics of her full frontal (and rear) including pussy close-ups, then went to the bathroom to get dressed under a towel.

In the bar, when we were talking, she taught me that the womenâ??s version of masturbating is â??TokBetâ?Â. So while we were laying in the afterglow of sex, I asked if she ever did that. Oh, no, never, not good, can hurt you. All this while I was gently rubbing her clit, so I was surprised and pointed out what I was doing with her approval. â??But that is not TokBet, it is â??LenNongâ? that is OK, I sometimes doâ? Apparently Tokbet involves stuffing fingers up yourself (or other objects?) and that was NOT OK. One learns something new every day

Once again, a repeat in the morning, leaving me satisfied but totally drained.

I decided it was time to leave town and head for Pattaya.

More about that elsewhere.

"Yes, I know what you all are going to say, this has happened to me before and maybe bullshit,"

Like you, I've had the runner pulled on me with various excuses, but often times these girls are genuine, we often forget that even if they spend 7 days a week in a bar, they still have lives that need attention.

Cheers

Coss

Nice report.

About the runner.

Only had it 2 times.

First time was during my first trip to BKK a long long time ago and she was obviously a scammer.

Second time was genuine and I did not mind -> was nicely rewarded the following day.

I've also had a 'nearly virgin'. Same thing - I was her first customer and she'd only had sex once before, with a Thai, a long time ago. I really didn't want the job. :(

You could see it wasn't bullshit. She didn't even know what to do afterwards, when to go home, how to ask for money, anything that should happen...

Even worse, when I went back to see her, months later, I asked her how many customers she'd had since and I was still the only one! :doah:

Some girls really do just want to take the dancing salary and not go with customers.

Btw, is 'Miss Braces-Nice-Tits' back in No Name Bar yet? I rather miss her... :)

>"nearly virgins" are the worst thing ever and if you are not an asshole you also feel sorry for her deep inside.<

Mostly agree. the first one I encountered in BWNN however, took to it like a duck to water, and remains a friend. she landed on her feet with a OK sponsor. Ms Braces nice tits, not sure I ever went with her. remember seeing her , but not recently.

Your bleeding heart is waiting to be walked over again, drogon.

She went with me of her own accord - a few times now. Apparently she doesn't go with anyone apart from me - I'm not sure why but it seems to be the truth judging by reactions of girls around her when she agrees to be barfined. Otherwise she just says no and seeks to work in bars that don't have set barfine quotas. I've seen her in 3 different bars now and barfined her once in each.

The worst thing about the first time I went with her was that, because I was thinking so much about having to be gentle with her, it put me off and so I took even longer than usual to finish! (fucking ages) :doah: I'm surprised it didn't put her off for life! But it didn't. For fuck's sake, she's 24!

The thing that I do feel sorry for her about is that she's a luuk kreung with an English father she's never known.

(Yes, and for those wondering, she does have great tits. :) )

Bleeding heart (and pride maybe) certainly.

Walked over again....maybe as after all I thought during 8 years that I would never fall for a BG

and here is the result so who knows what the future

may deliver.

Guess that lying BG are the best (and luckily they are more than easy to find) BG.

This said, I was offered a virgin once at poseidon

by a papasan I tipped too much during 1 year.

Was one of his "sister"'s child -> 18 and really lovely. -> good price too

I learned a month after his offer that she had her first time with a Japanese.

(he got ripped off as he paid 5 times the price I was quoted)

near virgins: I was unfortunate to bed one (was a newbie and did not notice the "I am inexperienced signs" -> only in bed did I realize it.

The second and last: I took her out knowing she was just out of her farm (soi 33 girl) then went to a good Thai restaurant -> to disco and I sent her home (with the LT salary)

learned that she got her first time 1 week later.

Now she is one of the most popular girls in her bar, at least 3 sponsors and still cute.

Great tits? The shape or the size or both?

:grinyes:

Archived