Bangkok in and out

Social_Norm

Guess I will have to try nana hotel one day.

Will maybe use it as a ST hotel during this trip at least once.

(but I am afraid that the girls I usually bring back will do a runner just because of the hotel, the room and the location)

:beer:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drogon, unless there is some unwritten rule among BGs, I dont think you will have a problem. My first contact in BKK was a very nice lady from Soi Cowboy, and she expressed no reservations about my choice of hotel. She seemed happy from go to whoa, no issue handing her ID card to security etc - my personal opinion is that the girls are more interested in remuneration than ambience : YMMD. :smirk:

Gym? Never used this nor intend to ever use it.

I am lucky to have the metabolism of hummingbird....

So if the ladies do not mind the place where I stay the only problem will be that I mind.

Due to a dead cockroach I stopped staying at MG although I was madly addicted to the 2 lovely bartenders, especially the youngest one who I would rate in the top 3 Thai women I ever met and I was fortunate that my charms did not let them indeferent. (especially when compared to the attitude of most sand people who are customers there).

Due to a very well alive cockroach I stopped staying at the banyan tree (still wonder how he could have arrived on my floor).

Why? Because I almost have a heart attack when a cockroach or any other insect of this kind comes close to me......

Drogon,

The deluxe rooms are fractionally more expensive but quality is much better than the standard rooms. On the way in it was a good tidy clean room. On the way out, I must have got lucky. It was a palace! 5th floor and massive and very impressive. As soon as the girl walked in she seemed a little awestruck and shyly remarked "suay!"

Bibblies,

I don't mind 2k for 90 minutes of professional care where I get everything I want but when picking a girl for the night, I prefer someone who will stay the whole night and provide something like a GFE which I do seem to get quite often. My last night in the Nana Hotel, the girl who usurped the 'runner' was superb. All night and into the morning. Most of those NP girls want a quick ST without that GFE type of experience.

Hi Gobble,

I look forward to your report.

The 'wining and dining' thing is important to me. In reality, for me it means having a few drinks and spending an hour or two getting a little more familiar with with the girl before having a night of passion.

I'm not keen on those freelancers because I was robbed by one last year but if needs be and one is not too drunk they can serve a purpose.

Cheers,

SN.

I'm not keen on those freelancers because I was robbed by one last year but if needs be and one is not too drunk they can serve a purpose

I probably need to be very clear here SN : I do put the whores on a pedestal. More specifically, one or two of them (ok, three). That will never win me a lot of kudos on the board, but there you have it.

That said, there are a lot of freelancers out on Soi 4 that didnt get so much as a smile from me.I dont know what high season is like, but there are some cold, hard faces out on that Soi at 1am. The Land of Smiles can looks more like the Land of Sneers.

I dislike both extremes - the girls who try too hard and the 'how much you pay me ?' brigade, but I have an fondness for the girls who can just be themselves. If I can roll around laughing with her at 3am, slap her on the butt for farting in my bed (classy, N, very classy) and still get a smile at 8am, I consider myself a happy man. :content:

I also admire the speed with which they absorb Farang language and attitudes, particularly when some of them have significantly less contact with Farang than their bargirl sisters. Obviously, it has to start with 'where you from ?', 'how much you pay me ?' (as the girls laughingly recounted when I asked them how they pick up such a difficult language so quickly) but the brighter girls can see the value of being able to go beyond that.

I'm sure some of the board cynics will denigrate the 'GFE', but I dont see all freelancers as being exclusively ST material. Whether they could maintain it over more than a week or so is a question for someone else - I suspect that most of them get bored fairly quickly.

Theft is a thorny one - the Nana Hotel keeps their ID, but I accept that it can still happen. Straight up with a new girl (regardless of country) I usually take a fistful of money out of my wallet and say 'if you are going to steal from me, take this now and save us both some grief'. To date, its had the desired effect, with one girl insisting that I go downstairs and get one of the lock-boxes if that was my fear. I didnt, and she maintained her end of the bargain. Leaving the occasional 'stray' 1k note on a desk while I'm out of the room is another strategy, and I always pay the girl up front - the Vietnamese sex robot is the only girl where this was a mistake, and even she didnt steal anything beyond her fee.

Inevitably, if I keep patronising freelancers, I'm sure my luck cant completely hold out, but its been a happy experience to date. Most of the freelancers have happily stayed till dawn, probably happy to have a comfortable bed - by contrast, both bargirls I entertained on my last trip (Soi Cowboy and a bar on the other side of Suk from NP) bailed relatively early in the evening, admittedly without protest from moi. The freelancers cost me less (ok, probably about the same when I count the beers, food etc), and spent more time with me : didnt look as good as the bargirls in the light, but had a certain degree of reckless abandon when we got back to the room. :smirk:

Luk of the draw. I usually do Bg from GoGo, because I can see what I rent beforehand, and have some sense of security because I know where they come from. Done a few FL, mainly late nite Sukhumvit, usually OK to HOT. Always stay at a place with safe and use it. Also, staying at a placa with higher comfort then Nana, may give you more protection, like a phonecall to check whether msX leaving is OK.

Done a few FL in the past too.

CM2 when it was not yet full of Russians and the likes....

Qbar and bed supperclub too.

Spasso and riva's: Best experiences with FL there.

Will not do FL in July for sure

Archived