Bangkok in and out

Social_Norm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are, like you intend to, in BKK in July I would be curious to meet you.

(and get you drunk if you wish)

Cmon Drogon - you know the rules : I only date older men, because they are incredibly hansum and generous. From what you've told me, a night out with you could well end up with poor old Gobble:

- naked

- in jail

- married to a Katoey

- any combination of the above

That said, I have been known to visit the Downunder Bar, and I do know the way to Gullivers. I'm sure that there are one or two other members who would like to meet us - what say you, lads ?

You are wrong

:hubba: :beer:

A night with me :grin:

Usually the victims:

- End up with at least one lady.

- Are dead drunk.

- Did not spend money

- Do not consider me as a pathetic bastard anymore

If they survived the ordeal of course......

:beer: :hubba: :worship::yay:

"a bag"? You said to bring you a few kg

hence you will get a few kg.

A barfine to collect? Not me please, I am

"vely expensive".

:neener:

Guess that you can eat pistachio when you will recover from being drunk.

(I found the best way to get people drunk -> simple:

You pay them drinks)

:beer:

The barfine: Can I decide where?

If for the kids rather than for a pervert

then I will do my best to bring as many kg as I can.

All right I will choose where to choose the barfine for you and I promise you it won't be in a place full of ladyboys.

:neener::beer:

I promise you it won't be in a place full of ladyboys

Drogon, throughout the duration of my April trip, the only place I wasnt hassled by bloody ladyboys was Penang, and I'm sure that would have changed if I had ventured into Georgetown at night.

You dont realise how well the Thai lads do the whole slip-on-a-frock thing until you see it done badly in another Asian country - Indonesia and Malaysia really have a long way to go, and I'm still haunted by one particular creature in KL. I assume he was wearing a wig, but a maroon bob (of the kind favoured by fat chicks the world over) on brown skin is always going to be tough to pull off : on this poor devil, it only highlighted that he was a very un-feminine tranny.

I still believe that my Katoey radar is some of the best on the planet, and I challenge you to try to fool me, pissed or sober. All I need is a minutes conversation with the 'girl' and no amount of surgery will beat the Gobbledonk radar. I've never met a hermaphrodite, but anything that had a penis up to the age of 16 has mannerisms that normal girls from Isaan simply dont have. They can spot a Katoey within seconds - I'm not that good, but I am unduly proud of my record to date. Even the Filipina Amazon I describe in another thread couldnt quite win me over, although I suspect that the radar may have been turned up a little too high that night, like the metal detector that has you standing in little more than your underwear.

The coming 6 months will be interesting on so very many levels.

;)

• 5 weeks later...

That said, I have been known to visit the Downunder Bar, and I do know the way to Gullivers. I'm sure that there are one or two other members who would like to meet us - what say you, lads ?

I'm in - I'll be in BKK 14-26 July, maybe a T360 meetup? :-)

sip

Archived