Bangkok in and out

Social_Norm

Arrived in BKK 28th April.

After checking in to Nana Hotel, quick shower and change then down to Annies.

Had a cute friendly little Issan girl who really earned her money and left me wanting to see her again. My only minor gripes are that these days you have to pay before you go to the room and also the girl disappeared for a good 10 minutes while I waited in the room. I got bored and got dressed and went back to the bar but she spotted me there as I got a beer and gently admonished me for leaving the room but once back in the room she was an absolute gem. 1600 plus drinks plus a 400 tip was well spent.

Then on to Nana Plaza where I bar fined a cute little thing who was good company but I had insisted on LT and took her off to a couple of places before going back to the Nana Hotel. Around 1.30 I went to the gents and just after I got back, she took a phone call and informed me that her sister was sick and she had to go. I said that I fully understood and that the following evening I would ask her employers to refund the 600 baht barfine. She took me to the cash machine where she withdrew the 600 and gave it to me. I will refer to her as 'the runner'. I then went and got a very acceptable short time from the car park for 1000.

Then 12 nights in Phuket with another cute petite little Issan girl. (They all seem to be from Issan)

Back to BKK for 2 nights.

First night, back to Annies but my heartthrob had disappeared and I ended up with a 'starfish'. Perversely, I quite enjoyed having my way with the starfish but nothing like as much fun as the previous girl. Tip was reduced to 200. Later, off to Patpong. I always seem to have great success at Queens Castle 2. No rip off and the 'show' is a good distraction. I picked a shy but very affectionate young girl who was very anxious to please and asked if she would like LT or ST. She said 'up to you' so I told her I wanted LT for 2000. She was very happy and couldn't have been more sweet or obliging.

The following day, off to the Beer Garden and picked up a nice young lady who apparently works for 7/11. 1000 short time and a pleasant afternoon's exercise. Then in the evening I called the Patpong girl who was not working but said she could be with me for 11pm. I went back to Nana Plaza and nearly barfined a girl from Rainbow 4 but they all seem to think that the going rate is 2000 for short time plus the 600 bar fine. I moved on to Carnival and the 'runner' was soon in my lap and enjoying a lady drink while I explored the intimate curves of her body. Then my phone rang. Patpong girl had arrived outside and was waiting. I told the 'runner' that my sister was sick and had to go.

I had a great night.

LOS rocks and always will for people who only get to spend a couple of weeks a year there.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Norm - it would seem that you and I stood in the same bloody carpark over the past week ! I was the silly Farang buying various freelancers Heineken out on the street after the bars had closed : certainly makes for some interesting experiences when you 'wine and dine' them for a couple of hours :)

On a more sombre note, I was blown away by the ratio of girls to potential punters around Nana, particularly on Saturday night (weird to have the tables turned on you, but it all seems so bloody predatory). I esp hated turning around to see a *wall* of Katoeys gazing at my wallet with lust in their eyes, but it also seemed that every gal with time on her hands on a Sat nite thinks she can make money out of the few hundred Farang in the area : they clearly dont mind competition. Trip report when I get back to Queensland and something resembling sanity :)

Cheers,

Gobble

Never been to Annie's (I'm not a MP sort of guy) but, from what I've heard, they're not up in the looks stakes with Rainbow 4 girls. So I'm curious... Why quibble about 2000 for one of those girls compared to the 2000 you paid for an Annie's girl?

If you want to bargain, of course, you might be able to get them down from 2k. Unless they really are stunners, swimming in guys who want to barfine them all the time...

I stayed at Nana last November and I will stay there this coming October. Yes, Nana is a bit run down, but I am not at Nana to admire the interior design. If the room is clean and my guests don't flee from the room then I am OK. Plus, Nana is super guest friendly and tons of action to pick from in the immediate area. Booking a room is super simple online.

Question: Is nana hotel as crappy as some people say?

I thought it was no worse than some of the roachpits that we have here in Oz, and that was reflected in the price. In terms of being central to the action, it just cant be beat in my opinion - granted, NEP and Soi 4 arent to everyoneÅ? tastes, and it did wear me down over 6 long nights, but being able to step out of the elevator and literally have women at your doorstep is an experience I have never had before. None of my fellow guests were going to win any Brad Pitt-lookalike contests, but I was surprised by the number of young guys who appeared to be having the GF experience, as opposed to a butterfly (ok, ´helicopter´) like myself. Sheets were clean, beds large enough for threesomes - what else do you want ? :smirk:

Later,

Gobble

Archived