70% of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm, according to survey

Mentors

i'm the first who post this: :elephant:

70% of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm, according to survey

A recent global sex survey found that 70 per cent of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm.

Others reach orgasm through masturbation or having sex with another woman, while 79 per cent of Thai men climax during sex, according to research by condom manufacturer Durex.

The survey was conducted in 26 countries and questioned 26,000 respondents about their sexual behaviour and attitudes.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/read.php?newsid=30071889

the large discussion is open :tophat:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find that VERY hard to believe. How the hell did they "conduct a survey in 26 countries" to find that 70% of THAI women cannot have an orgasm? Obviously, they asked the same questions in 26 countries, so that figure of 26,000 responses may mean just 1,000 people in each country.

I only had one Thai woman confess she couldn't climax, and she was a mia noi of a guy who worked at the UN. She complained that all of her female friends could, but not her. The way she talked, she made herself sound quite unusual. (Her "husband" rented an apartment for her and their kid in my compound some 25 years ago.)

Yeah, how could that be accurate?! If they don't come, why is it that 93% of those in my own recent scientific survey knew how to say "Fuck me, come with me now, yeah I'm coming now, come on, fuck me!"? I mean, they wouldn't bother to learn the words for "I'm coming now" (and often in three or more languages, though oddly enough, never Japanese) if they didn't experience orgasm?

cheers,

YimSiam

I only had one Thai woman confess she couldn't climax, and she was a mia noi of a guy who worked at the UN.

Chalk it up to UN-issued condoms: Back then, the UN distributed the infamous "Blue Helmets" - you were lucky if you could wedge yourself into one, and if you did, all you wanted was to blow your load and tear the damn thing off before you suffered lasting damage! The only fans of the damn things were farmers, who would clip a bit off the tip, put it on a bottle, and use it as a false nipple to feed young animals. They lasted for years.

How the hell did they "conduct a survey in 26 countries" to find that 70% of THAI women cannot have an orgasm?

Through sheer dedication to the task, and perhaps by focusing on some of the highest concentrations of Thai women: Germany, Netherlands, LA, Singapore, Hong Kong... However they did it, it must've been fun but taxing, if by the end they could only get 30% of the Thai women off... It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it, I guess.

Archived