What the hell?

drogon

Is going on with prices from Spain to Bangkok???

I know fuel surcharges help the prices skyrocket but to this point????

And I can not even book my ticket now, have to wait the green light in June.

Drogon you talk rubbish :devil:

Told ya a few days ago Madrid-BKK on Qatar was 2.5k euro, changing dates should not be a big problem, mostly a small fine.

Jeeez, Qatar biz has been the best I flew over the last 30 years

Most airlines are/have increased prices around May due to false increase on barrels of beer or is it petrol?

I just bought my next Ethihad ticket a few days ago because the expected increases and loh, prices went up 1st May and I fly Ethihad because Qatar no fly BRU.

Tartempion, what I mean is at the moment there are still some prices quite low but as I can only book in june (as this is only when I will know for sure if I can travel during the first part of July or the second one)

then I am afraid that prices will be far too high.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Do you really like Qatar airways???

Qatar biz class, yep the best biz in my experience altough their seats do not recline enough, it's the on board service and meal quality that does it for me (and the Meurseault). They have a dedicated biz/first terminal at Doha, that's fine, you don't mix with the cattle but I am not high soc, so don't care for that.

Why don't you check ticket change cost, book and pay now. I have a 1k Baht cost on changing my next ticket flying late sept/oct

Archived