Over 10,000 Die In Cyclone

bust

This is a classic

So detached from reality is the government, that the Prime Minister, General Thein Sein, was shown on TV handing out televisions and DVD players to cyclone victims, who have no electricity.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny country... got a phone call from Yangon on Friday, things are almost OK in the Golden Valley villas, mostly the gardens damaged there and the power generators are working. A friend who was living in an apartment rather than a large villa moved to a hotel and my favourite girls are still working in private apartments. Another friend flew back to London this week end. They say I should send money to Burma, at least to settle my bills if not for the humanitarian effort. What to do? Traders must be invaded by the UN staff which was already squatting 4 or 5 floors there. Them and the dead bodies, the place must really stink at the moment. Putting off my flight to Yangon until June. And best regards to the generals, this country is so gross I utterly love it.

Guest lazyphil

<

what about the old USSR?...they had a penchant for whole sale killing and mayhem out side russia!.....china will eventually start killing in taiwan and already do in tibet......

Archived