BJ Places

I know it's been done countless times before but can we have a good up-to-date list of the best BJ places (day and night) in Bangkok. Prices, etc

Mr.H

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the delphi board is down I'll give you a quick update about the 4 bars I frequent. They are all located on Patpong 1, with the exception of the star of light, wich is on Patpong 2.

Star of light: Most sleazy bar of them all. Girls are persistent and the quality of the BJ's varies from girl to girl. My favourite bar, if only for the sleaze.

Standard price is 700 Bhat. You can negotiate it down to 500 if you're lucky. Remember that the girl only gets 300 out of the 500 bhat, so don't forget to tip her! (If you pay 700 Bhat, the girl gets 400 bhat)

Rose bar. Place with consistent good BJ's. Never had a substandard one in there. Quiet bar, with some really ugly girls and the odd decent one. Also a strong contender in my book. Price is 700 Bhat, 500 will go to the girl.

Star of love. Excellent place to party with your friends. Has some decent looking girls. Situated next to the rose bar. Price is 700 Bhat, some girls may ask for more.

Kangaroo bar. My least favourite BJ bar. Has some decent looking girls, but it lacks the feeling of a BJ bar, it's dull in my book.

price is 700 bhat all included.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

[ May 17, 2001: Message edited by: SOONGMAK ]

On my next visit I plan to visit Star of love, can you please give me directions, if I was standing on Silcom road facing down the soi, how do I find it.

Also I will probably be there at night time, during all the hustle and bussle, trying to lever myself through the throng of people.

Is there a distinctive landmark, I could align myself to; to help me find it.

Thanks Amigo

Soongmak,

I discovered Star of Light in March, and kept coming back. I had no trouble paying 500 baht. In your original guide on Delphi I recall you quoted the price at 500 baht, maybe that was just what you paid, I assumed it was standard.

I did get asked 700 at first but when I said "My friend come here before, pay 500, OK?" it was instant agreement. So IMHO it's easy to pay that, and you needn't feel tight as the girl gets almost as much money herself.

I love the place, it's so sleazy and that's strange because I wouldn't normally go for that. The dark corners and cosy feel in the tiny place make it great to play around in, and the girls' attitudes are second to none. Add to that a price of 500 baht all-in for BBBJ, and even full service on one occasion, and that makes this bar one of my all-time favorite places in Bangkok!

Hector

I must admit I have never been brave enough to go in for this sport but I did notice a new bj bar last trip, well I am pretty sure it is. At the back of Asoke Plaza there is a newer area of bars around the car park which leads across to Suk soi 23. This new place I saw is called Lolitas, one one side of the area they have pool tables, this is not a bar, on the other side is the bar proper with girlies in pink shirts doing the hello stuff. Once inside it is surprisingly pleasant but only about half of the place is taken up by the bar the rest has seats and can be curtained off. The rolls of toilet paper in that part are a give away plus the girl I went in with offered the service after about 5 seconds. Sorry should have asked the price. one or two cute girls here. -peter

Peter-

Wow, a maybe undiscovered BJ bar in Bangkok?!

Sounds like quite a find. I'm half expecting someone to disappoint me now by saying it's been around for years and it's crap, LOL!

So has anybody here sampled the services? If I was in BKK I'd check it out tomorrow but I've a while to wait yet unfortunately. I'm eagerly awaiting a report by some adventurous soul, AFAIK there was no proper BJ bar anywhere on Sukhumvit until you mentioned this place. Very interesting....

Archived