BJ Places

I went to Lolitas last night based on the recommemdations in this thread and was not disappointed.

Sure there are no potential beauty contest winners but nor are there any paper bag jobs and certainly no double paper baggers (one for her and one for me in case hers comes off).

My little sweetie was cute as a button and very talented - worked very hard - right to the very last drop!

A clean place with friendly staff, well worth the 600 baht (plus, on this occasion, a well deserved 200 baht tip - partly to defray the cost of several hundred yards of toilet paper that were needed to wipe up the copious amounts of saliva around the old nether regions!)

BTW - Mekong - My young lady said they were open daylight hours too - starting 10.00am.

Arai wa

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Rose bar the gal swallowed. Boy, was she ugly. But good service. I like that place. Its sleazy.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by Pan:

Do the girls at Lolitas and Star of Love normally swallow when they give a BBBJ or is this an extra service that must be requested?

blush.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Lolita's location - the first time you go enter Lolita's from Soi 23 and not Asok(e) or through the Asok Plaza beer bars. It's much easier to find from Soi 23. From Soi 23 it's about one block off Sukumvit on the left side. Big sign saying LOLITA'S Corner and it's across from a large beergarten. BJ bar is on your right across the parking lot from the pool room, the restaurant is straight ahead. Once there you can get to the Asok Plaza bars via a short dirt/concrete pathway. You can easily miss this pathway if you enter from Asok and don't know where you are going. Of course you can also ask someone.

Options - seating area with curtain (I think 4 of them) in the area. They have one private room for more Baht at the back of the restaurant - full service available there. They also run XXX videos in the bar. I don't care much for the video's, but it was interesting to watch the girls watching, which some did. They would always say sexy girl when the video star first came out fully clothed. However, none of the girls I had needed any more lessions, just some minor adjustments for my preferences.

Recommendations - take two girls to the seating area. That's about the same price as taking one girl to the room. Also spend some time with the girls at the pool room before, in between or after your sanuk. They are nice girls and good company. One day I played 25 games with them. My 500 B pool bill was almost enought to pay for another BBBJ!

Experience - Girls run from below to above average. With one girl you spend most of the time looking at the top of her head, so I'm not sure a pretty face is critical. I found two I really liked so have been back several times. Unless you are a fast cumer the girls internal clock will first go off after about 20-25 minutes. Why you not cum, I want to finish, etc. Let them take a break if they haven't and start up again. I don't know the precise time they will spend but around 40 to 45 minutes seems about the limit for a session. Or one shot, which ever comes first. I'm going to ask next time about the time. This is another reason to take 2 girls. You will have more than twice the pleasure (I'd say 5 to 10 times more then with just 1)and you won't be as pressed for time as they will alternate. You can have lot's of fun with the idle girl too!

If you liked the girl(s)spend some time with them afterword and buy them a few drinks.

One night I tied up (not litterly) the same girl for over 7 hours, whew. Of course I paid for 3 sessions. First to the bar with her and #2, then to the room with just #1 and later back to the bar with #1 and #2. Money really well spent if you're into "long-term, multiple relationships".

[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

• 11 months later...

Have to agree ... Star Of Light is one great BBBJ place. Couldn't believe the

first time that I had two ladies. One had her tongue up my ass and the other

had my dick down her throat. Unbelieveable. Great way to spend an hour in the afternoon.

Did find that the service does vary girl-to-girl ... Now have my favorites.

nice with ice is under different name but I would just like to know if anybody that has been there before do they still have the ice thing with bj and how the women good looking or ugly.

I want to go there next month so any recent visit would be great to hear from.

• 3 years later...

Is this list still current?

Blowjob bars

I see Rosemary Bar, in NEP on the list, did someone say this had closed down this year??

If this was a BJ bar, I feel somewhat embarrased to admit that the very few times I had a drink inside, I never realised it was a BJ bar :o :o :o

Kinda avoided it as I always found the folk "drinking" in there were never really chatty :o :o :o

(My excuse is that I have not ........yet........knowingly??!!! been in a BJ Bar - and maybe too mutt beer).

Not really up to date, here are current the BKK joints:

Rosemary's gone. If it ever was a "core" BJ bar, that ended a long time ago, like 2000, although did get an HJ there.

Star of Light (Patpong 2) -- still going strong and in my opinion, still sleazy, and still the best.

Star of Love -- moved and renamed. No longer in Patpong 1, moved to Patpong 2, almost directly above Star of Light and renamed to Linda Bar. Have not been there since the move.

Rose Bar -- Still in Patpong 1; I was never a customer there.

Kangaroo Bar -- Still in Patpong 1; service and style the same,

Lolita's -- formerly close to SC and Asoke Corner, moved to Soi 8 and doing well. Took up residence of former BJ bar Alley Cats.

Alley Cats -- gone, now the new Lolita's, been the new Lolitas for over a year and a half.

Other bars mentioned in this thread and others where BJ's are possible, but not "core" business are Afterschool, any of the other bars with their version of "little boys corner", Toy Bar, etc. I would rather call them diddle bars.

Prices in the BJ bars vary depending on the customer. Most places in Patpong will ask for 700 baht, thinking you are newbie, and will usually deal for 500. Remember to tip the girls above and beyond the price and do NOT put tip on bar tab plate, rather hand it directly to girl. Bosses in most of these places keep tips if they are placed on the check plates. Also, although service is usually good, with a few well placed tips you can get "exceptional" service which some of the girls do not give to their run-of-the-mill customers. Repeat customers also tend to get better service since the girls want to keep their customer/monetary base stable.

Prices at Lolita's went up to 700. That is probably why the Patpong girls start with 700.

As for Pattaya, I will let someone else update the list, I do not visit Pattaya often.

Archived