BJ Places

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Lolita,s is a great bj bar in Jan. I paid 600bt The cutie that did me was great, she swallowed the load and didn't run off to rinse her mouth, by the way she was all over me I belive I could have boned her if I cared to.The managers name is Shane a guy from down under.If your there tell him Dondi from Nowhere,Az.says Howdy!!I hope to be there early Oct.

I went down to Asoke Corner with Stickman, Josh_Ingu and Loo_Doot last night to check out the Lolita bar and we found it easily- only problem, there are 3 Lolita bars (it's more of an entertainment complex really, but nothing, I repeat NOTHING like the upscale entertainment complexes on Ratchada), and the one that is the most difficult to see does the BJ's (as you enter asoke corner, coming from sukh. soi 23, it's on your right hand side). You have got one joint for playing pool on the far left, and another place (looks as charming as a train station under construction) where you can eat.

The set up of the BJ bar reminds me of the short time bars in soi 6 (yodsak) in Pattaya, where all the available girls are waitung outside the bar. Once you go in there, there's nothing more than actually take your girl in a private cubicle (there are six cubicles). The girls vary from ugly to passable, and as stated before, costs are 600 Bhat a pop. The girl I had was very accommodating. Good place to go for a BJ, although it lacks the sleaze of places like the Rose Bar and Star of light on Patpong.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

P.S.: FYI: I was the only one who indulged. Loo_Doot went home, Stickman and Josh went to the Midnite bar and finally, the Thermae.

Mr. President,

I am not the one to share the pleasures of smoking a cigar with you, I thought you liked female companionship even in this department!

If you want to know about good cigars in Bangkok, you should ask Loo_Doot, but I don't even know if he posts anymore, whether here or on Nanapong.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

2much,

I havn't seen a post by LOO_DOOT in many days or maybe weeks. crazy.gif" border="0

He could be posting under another nic. wink.gif" border="0

I have a hard time believing that people would stoop to posting under false and multiple names. laugh.gif" border="0

I'm looking at my sukhumvit area map and can not seem to find the area you are calling asoke plaza. can you be more specific. lolitas sounds like a place I want to visit.

Thanks SOONGMAK and PeterG,

I went to Star if Love (or stra of light can't remember) I like it even if it was very small. I didn't do the deed as I had to meeet a few freinds and I was late. The birds where very freindily. Looks wise not great but good sleazy atmosphere. So I shall return

Hector

Hector

Just as a little side note to you all, a friend of mine visiting LOS a couple of weeks ago came down with the drip from a single BBBJ!

I took him to a nearby clinic where he was told that the past several weeks has seen an increase in the amount of Gonorrhea cases.

Needless to say, he was rather paranoid after that point.

Be careful out there! shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Crash999:

Just as a little side note to you all, a friend of mine visiting LOS a couple of weeks ago came down with the drip from a single BBBJ!

I took him to a nearby clinic where he was told that the past several weeks has seen an increase in the amount of Gonorrhea cases.

Needless to say, he was rather paranoid after that point.

Be careful out there!
shocked.gif" border="0

Fair warning. I don't see how a bj bar could be safe, if bbbj is a standard service.

That's why I've avoided these places, becasue once I set foot in one, I'm not sure if I can refuse the service! cool.gif" border="0

Archived