BJ Places

I've been to Lolita's now 3 times. The first time was just to have a drink and get a good look to see how it operates. The second time was to try it out, but I couldn't blow my wad because I was nervious and I was in stall, room, or whatever you call it (padded bench with surrounding curtains) for over 45 minutes and started feeling sorry for the girl because she was getting tired. And then last night after 1 hour and fifteen minutes...success! The blow jobs here are good. There are a several attractive young ladies there. And it seems to me that they practice their trade because I went with a new hire and she was very good as well. The BJs rival that of many xGF's back home.

Lolita's is clean, not sleezy, and once I got into the groove of things, very comfortable. Just 600 Baht for each girl. Here's a tip, try two at the same time and they will alternate like a tag-team. I recommend this place be visited at least once on your trip. Yes, it's that good!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rama Thai:

.....and I was in stall, room, or whatever you call it (padded bench with surrounding curtains) for over 45 minutes and started feeling sorry for the girl because she was getting tired. And then last night after 1 hour and fifteen minutes...

Rama Thai, was there any skin left on your johnson after 75 minutes of love suck?

I went to the star of light or star of love can't remember the name exactly (the one on Patpong 2) and got a bj for 500 baht it was o.k. and in the private room. I was qouted 700 but spoke some Thai and very quickily it went down to 500 baht. Also the girl straight away pulled out a condom before the deed took place. So atleast some safety is used if not all the time.

Hector

quote:

Originally posted by samori1:

I was over in BKK three weeks ago, to sign some papers.Was only there for 12 hours. Formalities completed I found I had three hours to kill. Headed for Star of Light. I tried a BBBJ tag team. Unique experience indeed. After my return home found they had thrown in "extras" for free. Now clear of the syphilis I contracted, just in time as I am back in LOS for three weeks from tomorrow, and I think finally cured of my addiction for BBBJ's.

No way!

Wildalaska,

Whether samori1 is lieing or not, there are shit loads of things you can get from BBBJ I know as I got Clymidia from a girl back in England from a BBBJ a few years ago. I was totally clear for everything before I got the BJ and the very next day after the BJ I was itching and after getting check you found out again I had the 'Big C', thank god I didn't shag her.

Hector

Wild, I kid you not. You know I only post if I feel I have something important to say. I had no contact for 10 day prior and none after before symptoms appeared 5days later. Doctor assures me that time frame is consistent. Still got the scar from the chancre on my dick.

I was over in BKK three weeks ago, to sign some papers.Was only there for 12 hours. Formalities completed I found I had three hours to kill. Headed for Star of Light. I tried a BBBJ tag team. Unique experience indeed. After my return home found they had thrown in "extras" for free. Now clear of the syphilis I contracted, just in time as I am back in LOS for three weeks from tomorrow, and I think finally cured of my addiction for BBBJ's.

quote:

Originally posted by zigfreed:

Rama Thai, was there any skin left on your johnson after 75 minutes of love suck?[/QB]

A dry suck was certainly not the case. The girl I had used so much saliva that I had to take a break every 10 minutes to wipe my ass and balls because that, combined with the A/C, was making me cold and added to the length of time to the service in hand. ;-)

Archived